The Caveman Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Yep, at Action i looked and looked and looked but you had to point it out.
    Hahaha shit yeah, I remember now.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

Comment

• 600 quid? Thats a lots of smiles for the money. Thought they'd have crept up in price those. Always fancied the early ones with the squarer front.Mate at work built one from a right off in the mid 80's but for a 20something at the time the insurance was mega.

Comment

• Originally posted by T4vancalledStan View Post
        Ive always wondered what these are like, never seen one up close. Id love something like that but there very rare breed indeed.
        Mate has just bought 4 of them, they are still about.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          600 quid? Thats a lots of smiles for the money. Thought they'd have crept up in price those. Always fancied the early ones with the squarer front.Mate at work built one from a right off in the mid 80's but for a 20something at the time the insurance was mega.
          You mean this one Si? This is going for offers over 5.5K...

ive seen a few but nowhere near £600... i think the guys been happy to give it to a good home and gave you a pretty rare deal Tommy.

Comment

• No, the early ones had round headlights, from a Golf !?

Comment

• Ahhh the 1st Generation....

Comment

• Thats the one,thing of beauty that.

Comment

• The mk1’s are actually worth something and they’re rarer.

#vanlife

Comment

• Mk2 is better looking, mk1 looks like an Audi.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      Mk2 is better looking, mk1 looks like an Audi.
                      The scirocco is a poor mans Audi Quattro/coupe anyway

#vanlife

Comment

• I definitely prefer the look of the 2nd generation scirocco but thinks it looks more like an audi than the 1st gen does (think it looks more like an early golf) ...

And also reminds me of this...

Which is maybe why it keeps me amused.

Comment

• Originally posted by T4vancalledStan View Post
                          I definitely prefer the look of the 2nd generation scirocco but thinks it looks more like an audi than the 1st gen does (think it looks more like an early golf) ...

And also reminds me of this...

Which is maybe why it keeps me amused.
                          God fucking damn my dick ends up so sore when I look at Audi Quattros. This is my all time favourite and ultimate car. I’d kill to own one and keep looking. This is actually my one “free pass” usually that term refers to a celebrity that your other half would forgive you for banging but in this case I’ve forfeit that for the Audi Quattro. We have an agreement that if one comes up I will be allowed to blow all our money buying it regardless of any other circumstances that would stop reasonable people from recklessly buying. I’m just a tight bastard so finding one for a fraction of market value will be what I’ll go for and then do a nut and bolt restoration.

You’d be amazed at how many people see our mk2 Rocco and think it’s a DeLorean, truly unbelievable. Moronic fuckpigs.

#vanlife

Comment

• I know someone who has two Audi Quattro’s , if he does sell one I’ll let you know

Comment

• Couple a years back someone came on here selling his late brothers T4 and from memory he had one in a lock up to get rid of, dont know what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                                I know someone who has two Audi Quattro’s , if he does sell one I’ll let you know
                                I’ll need his address and working hours as quick as you like thank you Kev.

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X