The Caveman Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    It would of only been in the course of trying to assist you , a complimentary strategy to yours ..... rather than the "lets blindly fumble" forward and fuck something else up one you follow!
    Pahahahaha .....
    Good point, have you painted that bonnet yet? Or are you still scrolling through parts diagrams to assist you?

That’s what I thought now pipe down whilst the adults talk. There’s a good boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Last edited by TommyP; 26 March 2023, 08:59 PM.
    #vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

Good point, have you painted that bonnet yet? Or are you still scrolling through parts diagrams to assist you?

That’s what I thought now pipe down whilst the adults talk. There’s a good boy.

Pahahahaha .... yep, 2-3 years ago before your ego bloated your vision and I took the time to document it twice - are you able to read or were the pictures not quite enough? - First with rattle cans then immediately stripped and sprayed as a learning curve ...... I'd never done it before ....

Didn't inspire you to try .... as you got Rosie bodged red by a blind mate? And the white shit box just sinks yet further into aesthetic , mechanical & structural decline ....

Pahahahahahaha ! Fuckin T5 ownership is your exit and saving grace .....

Comment

• You ladies are at it again I see

Comment

Pahahahaha .... yep, 2-3 years ago before your ego bloated your vision and I took the time to document it twice - are you able to read or were the pictures not quite enough? - First with rattle cans then immediately stripped and sprayed as a learning curve ...... I'd never done it before ....

Didn't inspire you to try .... as you got Rosie bodged red by a blind mate? And the white shit box just sinks yet further into aesthetic , mechanical & structural decline ....

Pahahahahahaha ! Fuckin T5 ownership is your exit and saving grace .....

Balls to all of that, you’re bonnet is faded black and the rest of the van in various shades of red and bilt hamber!

Can’t wait to get my teeth into that T5 though, I’ve started amassing some parts for it and source others to collect from FBMP. Found the wheels I want and have all the info on the 6 speed conversion.

The white van is begging me to keep it as it’s driving absolutely superbly.

#vanlife

Comment

• Nothing wrong with fifty shades of red bud ....

Anyway you can talk your vans "white" and flying more colours than a San Fran gay parade.

Comment

Nothing wrong with fifty shades of red bud ....

Anyway you can talk your vans "white" and flying more colours than a San Fran gay parade.
              Correct but I’m not in denial about my shoddy paintwork……

#vanlife

Comment

• After many years of T4 ownership I'm past the denial stages of colour, bodywork, and all of your fluff and interior sheep bollocking practices!

Comment

Working...
                X