• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone......................

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Anyone......................
      I'd love to help Si, but I'm not sure I understand what you're asking in either of the photos mate.

Comment

Anyone know where this goes, its on the front handbrake cable, some sort of support? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4838.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	845.7 KB
ID:	334295
        Might be wrong but I've never seen that extra cable thingy before. Obviously the cable plastic fits into the floor claw type thingy.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone got a part number for the top hat bushes that go in this? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4837.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	672.7 KB
ID:	334293
          Number 60 ? Two of them, depends on chassis number. See the pics

One upto 1999 , one 99 onwards
          Last edited by marcushamblin197; 16 November 2021, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcushamblin197 View Post
            Might be wrong but I've never seen that extra cable thingy before. Obviously the cable plastic fits into the floor claw type thingy.

Nope. The claw thingy in the pic is the front cable mount if the van was left hand drive. It seems like a support but i have nothing for it to fit onto, spect i'll cut it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcushamblin197 View Post
              Number 60 ? Two of them, depends on chassis number. See the pics

One upto 1999 , one 99 onwards
              Thats it, Thanks. I bought a new arm expecting them to be with it. Had every other bush on it bar those. Just Kamepers do what i think fit it but a tenner each and you need to. You think these Chinese fuckers would do cheap knock offs.

Comment

• You can get a full kit, about £40 , some in the kit though aint worth a rub. Like the rubbers for the rods, some are way too soft and you just know they wont last, See a decent looking kit on auto doc think its made by 3rg.

Comment

• Brake cables a head scratcher as the one i'm holding comes off the front cable at a right angle its on a gromit with the front cable through it. Theres a second gromit with no cable. just wondering if its LWB related as i've never had a nose at a LWB and thats what the dokas based on.

Comment

• I may as well bite the bullet and get a pair off JK's for 20,50. You dont have a LWB handbrake cable layout parts pic per chance?
                    Last edited by S49; 16 November 2021, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• This is a 98 model , what year you after? I see its got that support thing on the front cable. It's all on 7 zap.

Comment

• Thats it. Reckon its LWB then. When all the cables are fitted i wonder if the bit crimped on the end of the support cable slots in one of the holes in the chassis, whats 7 zap?

Comment

• Its june 96, N reg.

Comment

• Its got the vw part's system on it. So you can look up your bits.

Comment

• Try www.7zap.com

Comment

• Thanks Marcus i'll give that a go later.

Comment

Working...
                                X