Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our was a steal at 1200 quid.

Comment

• Popping over to Evesham Car Breakers Saturday or Eve-er-sham as the locals say. They do a lot of T4 stuff, anyone dealt with them? The fella sounded helpful on the blower this atternoon.
      Last edited by S49; 19 October 2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Si. I have looked at his stuff for t6 as we have a couple at work that needed parts. He has loads of van parts

Comment

• Anorak time. On the right hand door shut there is a pop riveted on plate with the chassis number and the like on. Our white and blue ones dont have this. Is it age or model related as i see Fife has what appears to be the same plate on his?

Comment

• Si. My old van had that and the newer one

Comment

• Also have. Chassis number on bottom of windscreen scuttle

Comment

• Yep, they all have that, mind on Mols bus theres so much paint you cant read it.

Comment

• Si. Got this in the workshop being taken out of an A4
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Theres one of those sat under my bedroom window, theres front doors in the old outside bog, theres bumpers on its roof, theres barn doors down the garden its like a T4 treasure hunt. Oh and a late steering wheel and 20 valve wiring loom down the side of are bed.
                    Last edited by S49; 21 October 2021, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Anyone ever fitted a front windscreen without the beading round the screen like lots do with the side and barn door glass? Are ole chaps new Transit has a screen in that style.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        Theres one of those sat under my bedroom window, theres front doors in the old outside bog, theres bumpers on its roof, theres barn doors down the garden its like a T4 treasure hunt. Oh and a late steering wheel and 20 valve wiring loom down the side of are bed.
                        Your house sounds like mine, I've overtaken the hall with car bits, I've had a golf headliner leaning against the mantelpiece in the living room for months.

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• Are the tank sender units from a 2.5 TDI and a 2.4 interchangeable? Picked up a TDI unit today for 30 quid, the way it fits in the tank is the same but the lowr part on the TDI example looks a little fatter.

Comment

• Si. I think if the pick up pipes are the same you should be OK. The yards round this way pick up with forklift and break them from underneath when the tank folds. Not ssen one in a yard round here for a few years now

Comment

• Anyone know what these are and where they go? If they are T4 related as they were in the pile o bits. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4811.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	929.2 KB
ID:	332873

Comment

• Middle bronze age earrings? Or maybe mudflaps would be best guess.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X