Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blindfaith 2.Yet Another Winter Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just been Activ8ed. Robs given me an idea with a comment on another thread, i'm missing the rear door door cards thinking now of making some from "liberated" road signs.
    Last edited by S49; 13 May 2021, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• So, I’ve got 2 door cards made from ply you can have.

Comment

• In fact they might even be the ones off the doors I gave you.

Comment

• Sounds good Si, or black checkerplate door cards for that ruggedised feel.
          Originally posted by S49 View Post
          I've just been Activ8ed. Robs given me an idea with a comment on another thread, i'm missing the rear door door cards thinking now of making some from "liberated" road signs.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
            So, I’ve got 2 door cards made from ply you can have.
            Grateful as always mate but we're talking rear side doors of the doka type, you havent any cards for those have you?

Comment

In fact they might even be the ones off the doors I gave you.
              Be sure to let us all know if and when they start up the Dubfellas meets again.

Comment

• Oh ok. No sorry Si, I haven’t got those.

Comment

Oh ok. No sorry Si, I haven’t got those.
                  I suspect they are like rocking horse shit Jez, simple enough to replicate with some B and Q hard board but Rob got me thinking with his comments on dyno thread.

Comment

• I thought I smelled Jez. Great to see you back and put the wet and dry down from time to time and log on some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                    #vanlife

Comment

• Yes TP. I’ve had enough sanding to last a lifetime. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                        I thought I smelled Jez.
                        Crikey, had to read that twice.....nearly spat my Mojito out.
                        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

Crikey, had to read that twice.....nearly spat my Mojito out.
                          Haha I've been waiting for someone else to say something

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Just T4s

Comment

• We’re all glad to hear ( and Tom ) that Jez has no problem with grinding , it’s just sanding he’s had enough of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                              We’re all glad to hear ( and Tom ) that Jez has no problem with grinding , it’s just sanding he’s had enough of.
                              Thats funny for you Kev, you must be having a good month?

Could you post some "On The Turn" posts to keep Reg entertained?

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                                Thats funny for you Kev, you must be having a good month?

Could you post some "On The Turn" posts to keep Reg entertained?
                                I wouldn’t say I’m having a good month , busy but low value jobs

Comment

Working...
                                X