Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blindfaith 2.Yet Another Winter Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn’t. It’ll get extremely hot in the summer months.

Comment

• Sat in bed i can hear our leaky gutter down pipe dripping, that means its wet out so no fffing paint on the truck this weekend, Poo.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Sat in bed i can hear our leaky gutter down pipe dripping, that means its wet out so no fffing paint on the truck this weekend, Poo.
        I hear you. It's wet up here to. Not a day for the van. I'm going for a long overdue haircut instead

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• Well i've been over, converted another seat base for Molly helped are dad drain and move two heating oil tanks but now i'm home its 20 with light cloud cover and to my untrained eye perfect for a bit a painting. Oh well too late now.

Comment

Well i've been over, converted another seat base for Molly helped are dad drain and move two heating oil tanks but now i'm home its 20 with light cloud cover and to my untrained eye perfect for a bit a painting. Oh well too late now.
            Wouldn't going electric have been a better solution Molly? Far more comfortable and heated would of been the cherry? Si ....

Comment

• Going electric? Nah its the base height thats the problem. I'm amazed how many vans i've looked at with none standard seats that are too high.

Comment

• Molly asked how fast it would go are dad replied about 45 Moll said is that all i said ahh unless you drop it out of a Hercules.

Comment

Molly asked how fast it would go are dad replied about 45 Moll said is that all i said ahh unless you drop it out of a Hercules.
                  Was a comment on dads purchase of an Austin 7.

Comment

• The finish i'm getting now i'd a been happy with 6 weeks ago now its getting on my tits but i've vowed never to pay for paint work again so i'll keep at it. Its 20 yards at the minute if i can get it to 5 i'll happy, well sort of. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4698.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	648.4 KB
ID:	329388Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4695.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	672.6 KB
ID:	329389Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4699.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	616.9 KB
ID:	329390

Comment

• And heres the fly trap. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4700.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	638.1 KB
ID:	329392

Comment

• Good effort Si - any step you take from here on in is still a much better paint job than the one on mine

Comment

• Originally posted by No Sliders View Post
                          Good effort Si - any step you take from here on in is still a much better paint job than the one on mine
                          Looking at the pictures with your newly fitted exhaust i'd say your paint looks great. I'll keep at it. Can invisage lots of wet sanding and compound i think.But thanks its the comments that help inspire me to keep on trying to improve it.

Comment

• Cannot see much from the pictures Si but is it just flies and insects that are ruining your worth while efforts? All look good on my smartphone....

As Reg stated above, with enough paint on you can work the panel to a "show" finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                              Cannot see much from the pictures Si but is it just flies and insects that are ruining your worth while efforts? All look good on my smartphone....

As Reg stated above, with enough paint on you can work the panel to a "show" finish.
                              Did you paint that bonnet with the yard brush?

Shhhheeee....

What gun, what nozzle, what pressure, what paint, what thinners???

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Did you paint that bonnet with the yard brush?

Shhhheeee....

What gun, what nozzle, what pressure, what paint, what thinners???
                                Glad you like it Its a LVLP gun, i'll have to look up the nozzle size. 22psi, Landrover/Military vehicle paint, same make of thinners

Comment

Working...
                                X