Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blindfaith 2.Yet Another Winter Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blindfaith 2.Yet Another Winter Project.

Click image for larger version  Name:	van 7.jpg Views:	2 Size:	409.5 KB ID:	297329Click image for larger version  Name:	van4.jpg Views:	2 Size:	409.3 KB ID:	297330Click image for larger version  Name:	van 5.jpg Views:	2 Size:	466.0 KB ID:	297331 Well I must be bonkers. Just back from Derbyshire after doing a deal on another Transporter. Was originally viewing one in Doncaster then swinging by Andreas's but one of interest came up 30 mile south. Jez and Tommy will approve and Reg maybe not as its the dreaded 2.4d. Its an unfinished project that's in about 1500 bits. The cargo body is missing, the wings knackered (I have a pair in stock) the chassis and cab are primed but we think most of the rest is there to finish it.Have I done the right thing? Time will tell.
    Last edited by S49; 6 May 2020, 04:25 PM.

Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	van 7.jpg
Views:	1077
Size:	409.5 KB
ID:	297329Click image for larger version

Name:	van4.jpg
Views:	1045
Size:	409.3 KB
ID:	297330Click image for larger version

Name:	van 5.jpg
Views:	1057
Size:	466.0 KB
ID:	297331 Well I must be bonkers. Just back from Derbyshire after doing a deal on another Transporter. Was originally viewing on e in Doncaster then swinging by Andreas's but one of interest 30 mile south. Jez and Tommy will approve and Reg maybe not as its the dreaded 2.4d. Its an unfinished project that's in about 1500 bits. The cargo body is missing, the wings knackered (I have a pair in stock) the chassis and cab are primed but we think most of the rest is there to finish it.Have I done the right thing? Time will tell.
    Looks like it's been well done up till now. A big project

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Its become a bit boxed in since he lost interest. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3582.JPG
Views:	1032
Size:	732.1 KB
ID:	297334Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3585.JPG
Views:	1035
Size:	654.4 KB
ID:	297335Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3588.JPG
Views:	1019
Size:	689.8 KB
ID:	297336Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3589.JPG
Views:	1019
Size:	653.3 KB
ID:	297337Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3590.JPG
Views:	1002
Size:	726.9 KB
ID:	297338

Comment

Brilliant will be following this with interest

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

Nice one Si. That 1.8t would be a lovely addition!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Hi si. I saw this on eBay only. Yesterday. Looks to be a solid example. You could turbo the 2.4
            Mine goes well

Good luck with it

Comment

Engine? Haven't a clue yet. I suspect i'll have to hire something to get it back. Are they LWB? At least i'll get my way on one note. No RnR bed.
              Last edited by S49; 6 May 2020, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I think Justin will come in very handy.
                Is it twin rear doors or single?
                Let me know if I can help with the build spec and parts mate.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

bastard, I'm not even looking at the pictures.

you've got enough on, you don't need another project sat there doing nowt.

at least the engine is halfway out and there is one other person out there still thinking red oxide is good stuff. bah.

Comment

Double rear doors Rob. Lots of research now. I've been converted to the grey stuff Reg.

Comment

Nice little fleet you have coming along now si, good on ya, it’s in good hands can’t wait to see what you do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Nice one. Lots to do mate, at least i can't see any iron oxide. U still got the sticker on the fuse box? I would help with the original spec.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Fuse box cover? Who knows, theres box's of stuff, will go through it as I load it. The blokes got to put the rear and left suspension back on so I can winch it on a trailer.He thinks the only thing missing apart from the cargo body is the wings which I have. But theres bound to be stuff missing. I've seen the trim,seats and glass so most of the Doka specific parts are there. No screen as he broke it getting it out. We've been there mate.Only found out they did a 3 door version the other day, this one has four.It'll be a lot of work but I think I've had a steal at 1200 quid. We'll see.

Comment

looks mint!

Comment

Originally posted by mike_skinner View Post
                              looks mint!
                              Don't think i'll have much welding to do and that's my favourite bit. Hoping to win the wife round to my Afrika Corp sand idea for the paint but I;m not holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                              X