The Caveman Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
    T4 ownership is very much like being a captive polar bear. Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    WVan was lined internally with cheap carpet by the previous owner.

While being given a lift, a friend clearly impressed by the high seat and commanding view, commented that it was like "peering out from inside a teddy bear".

Click image for larger version

Name:	teddybear.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	339829

Did you have a cuddly toy when you were little Tommy?

Comment

• Heard he is partial to a bear.
      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• I've still got mine, though now past their prime, and all three sit on a chair in my bedroom.

Better that, than being fastened to the front grill of WVan? They're no trouble at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim24 View Post
          I've still got mine, though now past their prime, and all three sit on a chair in my bedroom.

Better that, than being fastened to the front grill of WVan? They're no trouble at all.
          Still trying to catch the "carers" out Jim?
          Or is the District Nurse - Babs - folding the bed corners you like to capture?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
            Heard he is partial to a bear.
            Wanker.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            #vanlife

Comment

Did you have a cuddly toy when you were little Tommy?
              No but I went to a catholic school so I had lots of cuddles from the priest.

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                Still trying to catch the "carers" out Jim?
                Or is the District Nurse - Babs - folding the bed corners you like to capture?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s
                It's called "Care in the Community", and that's the real reason I've joined the Forum

Comment

No but I went to a catholic school so I had lots of cuddles from the priest.

Explains an awful lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                    Explains an awful lot.
                    and did you have a cuddler when you were a toddler Arf?

Comment

and did you have a cuddler when you were a toddler Arf?
                      No such things as pedophiles when I was a nipper. We only had strangers to be aware of, or creepy touchy uncles.
                      Aside, I was such an ugly kid not even a full bore raving nonce would come near me.
                      At least I grew up to be handsome.

Comment

• Ha ha ha ha
                        Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

No such things as pedophiles when I was a nipper. We only had strangers to be aware of, or creepy touchy uncles.
                        Aside, I was such an ugly kid not even a full bore raving nonce would come near me.
                        At least I grew up to be handsome.
                        Sent from my SM-G781B using Just T4s

Comment

• Ive finally got a set of 4 banded steels back on. I got sick to death of the horrible little 16” standard merc steel on it. I spent a combined grand total of 10 minutes painting the pre primed wheel (got my mate to sand blast and powder coat prime it) and then threw a tyre on it the next day. The paint was fine but it was getting cold and dark when I lacquered it and I’d already had a few whiskeys so I bollock’d a whole can over it. Looked fine on the falling down water but this morning it was rough with plenty of runs lol. Never mind, they’ll all be powder coated black later in the year when I paint the van.

#vanlife

Comment

Ive finally got a set of 4 banded steels back on. I got sick to death of the horrible little 16” standard merc steel on it. I spent a combined grand total of 10 minutes painting the pre primed wheel (got my mate to sand blast and powder coat prime it) and then threw a tyre on it the next day. The paint was fine but it was getting cold and dark when I lacquered it and I’d already had a few whiskeys so I bollock’d a whole can over it. Looked fine on the falling down water but this morning it was rough with plenty of runs lol. Never mind, they’ll all be powder coated black later in the year when I paint the van.

Hopefully you won’t be bollock’d when you paint the van hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Hopefully you won’t be bollock’d when you paint the van hahaha
                              You’ll like this one then. One of the rear arches has been in primer for 18 months or more and I got sick of looking at it so the other day I marched up to it in a right arse like a feminist taking a pair of cargo trousers back for a refund at TK Max. The first can of paint I got my hands on in a close enough shade was hammershite smooth white. I wouldn’t have been bothered it is was hammered to be fair. I laid on my usual 5mm thick coat of paint and that’s even worse than the wheels. It looks like the goosebumps logo.

#vanlife

Comment

• Haha , drive it to a hipster show and you’ll win ‘ van of the day ‘ with you forced patina / distressed look .

Comment

Working...
                                X