The Caveman Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Pahahahahahahahaha, who"d of thought the youf would be "impressed" by an old van and the fat fucker driving it!

Hoorah for the T4 , .... well the diesels at least.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

Oi! I heard that

Comment

• It made for great reading, and let's face it 1 out of their 2 - ie, they got their big tits - ain't a bad result..... lol.

Comment

It made for great reading, and let's face it 1 out of their 2 - ie, they got their big tits - ain't a bad result..... lol.

Hahahahahahaha! I was gonna say this but you got their first - absolutely love it

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        #vanlife

Comment

• That gearbox is doing quite well really.

Comment

That gearbox is doing quite well really.

The bastard wants too as well! It’s a stronger box and only been in for 3000 miles! It’s getting a proper hammering and so far it seems to be loving it.

I am actively searching for a spare though. It might be stronger but I’m under no illusion it’ll last forever.

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
              So today I ran around picking bits up for a 2.4d that needs a full engine rebuild I’m doing for someone. When I came out of the parts place in an industrial estate I saw some lads had noticed my side exit exhaust and I heard “wow that’s a straight through, I bet it’s loud and smokes like fuck”. “It does” I replied. They laughed as they didn’t see I was walking out and heard them. I started her up with a foot full of gas. They stopped walking into the shop and watched me pull away. The turbo whistle is loud so it maybe kept them there as spectators. I smirked at them and gently trundled over the speed bump. As soon as my back wheels bounced back down I gave it full spinal tap up to 11 which instantly lit up both fronts and as it was dry I even got tyre smoke along with a violent jet of exhaust black smoke directly out the side when the engine surpassed 5000rpm as I kept my foot planted, I really meant it lol. Goodness gravy it was magnificent. I dunno if it was better for me or the onlookers. Hahahahahahaha! You can’t beat the smell of burning rubber on a Sunday. I seriously need to grow the fuck up.

It is a good feeling when somebody admires your work.

I was once coming out from my friends tattoo shop and overheard a young lad trying to convince his Furberry clad girlfriend that he should have a motorbike as he was checking out mine (pictured below). She wasn't having any of it as she had just had a child and they are "leeeefal innit" .

They were half way up the road by the time I got my lid and gloves on so I had to go in the opposite direction to my route to do a" fly-by".... on the rev limiter in second on the back wheel.

The stubbied pipe screaming away would have almost guaranteed that he wasn't getting anything other than a BMX, which is probably more his style anyway.

The irony being that Destiny-Rihanna and Chav boy probably called me anti-social after.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20181205-WA0000.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	338237 ​​​​​​​
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• They were indeed chavs. Comparable in intelligence to single cell amoebas so their adoration isn’t especially important to me - it was just funny AF as I’m not sure they expected it.

#vanlife

Comment

• Promised TP to post some Holset HE221W info up as part of the remap.
                  Reckon I can get it to peak at 36psi in the early two thousand rev range.
                  Let it squeal , .... thats both TP and the works van mind! ;-)

HE221W Cpmpressor Map

Comment

• That’ll get me yeeha-ing my tits off. Until the gearbox detonates.

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                      That’ll get me yeeha-ing my tits off. Until the gearbox detonates.

We both know you'll actually request 1 bar and talk it up.

Comment

We both know you'll actually request 1 bar and talk it up.

Rubbish. 1 bar ain’t gonna cut it as I’ve already said. 1.5bar minimum at 4Krpm. And to be fair I think 1.5 @3k. 2bar @4k. This is just to limit it to protect the box. 1 bar at about 2k. Maybe a touch lower when I get rid of the shitty DMF.
                        #vanlife

Comment

• Battery was struggling even though it wasn’t very old so I got it replaced under warranty.

Banded steel is back from repair and then dropped at the blasters.

#vanlife

Comment

• Oh baby it’s here and she’s a beaut:

Got loads more pics but this app is about as good as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

#vanlife

Comment

• Pahahahaha , I love the position of the StarWars mug to show ARRS!

Looks a beaut TP. You'll not sleep tonight!

Comment

Pahahahaha , I love the position of the StarWars mug to show ARRS!

Looks a beaut TP. You'll not sleep tonight!

I will, I doubt I’ll get time to fit it until the end of March/early April and Sean brings me whiskey when he comes round. It goes off within 24 hours of opening so it has to be consumed.

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X