• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burridge01 View Post

Have you got them yet!
    Received this morning bud!
    Hommmmmmmmm , Hommmmmmmmm ,
    BUT there's no fitting instructions , might have to look online or I could message Tommy for some wisdom!

Cheers ;-)

Comment

Sure I put the common sense instructions in there,must have fell out when you opened them.

Comment

Sure I put the common sense instructions in there,must have fell out when you opened them.
        Ah! That makes real sense .... is that what floated off ?

Comment

Now then,rubber door trim and the like.How easy to get it all off and replace.Im talking about all the rubber seals around the van.Are they stuck on or on popper type things.

Comment

Now then,rubber door trim and the like.How easy to get it all off and replace.Im talking about all the rubber seals around the van.Are they stuck on or on popper type things.
            The seals just push pull on and off. They have little metal clips in them that grip on and might need a wee wiggle by hand.

Sent from Neils wheels using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks fella,that will save me some cash

Comment

Right then,almost there with the floor prep ready to lay the new erm,,floor.All holes are now sealed and the arches carpeted (need trimming)Hopefully will get the floor in tomorrow if I get back from hospital in time.

On the subject of the hospital, the van may be for sale soon.I have a big issue changing gear and my solicitor has gone to the other insurer asking them for money for an automatic van.If they cough up then this will have to go.Be a shame but there it is.

Comment

Floor in,rain stops play.

Comment

Comment

B piller trim is in,not the best of fits to be honest.Had to screw(and cracked)the passenger lower side in
                      I'll sort it out in due course,shame there a different shade of grey to the rest of the cab,the passenger pocket was a perfect fit. Now to sort the side's out.

Comment

I can see why you went for dubplastics when looking at the prices of original b pillar trims on ebay.

Comment

Wheels turned up in no time and they look better in the flesh. Got the centre caps coming to finish them off.

Well happy with them,now to decide what rubber.

Comment

Yea I like them. Staying black or going wild and adding some colour?

Comment

Ahh, l like em to

Comment

Found them on ebay as clearance from John Brown Wheels at £65 a pop and there 18's,they had five listed so it was a no brainer.They will remain black to contrast the paint when it gets done.Now to find suitable rubber.

Comment

Working...
                                X