No announcement yet.

Doka Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers i'll go with those then, think its only two pipes out of the 5 in a set i need but more cost effective than buying the 2 plastic ones. The coolant flange on the end of the head had one of those quick release hose union,hate those.And the dicks at the breakers cut the hoses. The alloy flanges solve that as from a different model with clamp fit hose connections.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Anyone know what these are and where they go? If they are T4 related as they were in the pile o bits. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4811.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	929.2 KB
ID:	332873
      Not convinced they are t4 related as i've never seen anything like em on a van but in amounst the doka stuff i found yet another pair of the bloody things.

Comment

• Just been trolling fleabay and was looking at a mint doka for sale. Enlarged the underneath shots and discovered the above bracket are stops for the load sensing valve, Not sure if they are doka specific so will check the van tomorrow.

Comment

Just been trolling fleabay and was looking at a mint doka for sale. Enlarged the underneath shots and discovered the above bracket are stops for the load sensing valve, Not sure if they are doka specific so will check the van tomorrow.
          If you are referring to that white Doka Si - yes, superb. It would be even better in Indian Blue I reckon.

It's not got those good looking but expensive to replace Doka mirror's though, perhaps because the bed is narrow enough not to require them.

Comment

• Yes, that's the one. I have those mirrors but the heads have been replaced at some point and the glasses have gone frosted but all rebuildable
            Last edited by S49; 1 April 2022, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Can any of you boffins put up a parts picture of the brake compensator valve please.

Comment

Can any of you boffins put up a parts picture of the brake compensator valve please.
                https://volkswagen.7zap.com/en/rdw/t.../6/612-612050/

Comment

• If t4 one is same?

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• Cheers Rob,those brackets are on the standard T4, it was number six in the picture i was after Neal thanks mate the plastic clip that holds the spring to the lever. Bet their no longer stocked but will try TPS on the morrow.

Comment

Cheers Rob,those brackets are on the standard T4, it was number six in the picture i was after Neal thanks mate the plastic clip that holds the spring to the lever. Bet their no longer stocked but will try TPS on the morrow.
                      I got the plastic clip from Brickweks Si.

Comment

• I've got Carlos Fandango 17 inch steels for the pick up. What do folk think, black or silver?

Comment

I've got Carlos Fandango 17 inch steels for the pick up. What do folk think, black or silver?
                          Silver, or body coloured.

Comment

• I thought silver Rob, with body coloured centre trims. Glued on like Ross b's.

Comment

• Hi jacking my own thread here but could someone post a link to the exploded parts picture of the petrol T4 fuel pump,sender and fuel tank or better still does anyone have a petrol fuel tank for sale?

Comment

• U could use a diesel tank for petrol, but not the other way round, the nozzle for diesel on the petrol station is bigger and wouldn't fit in a petrol tank.
                                Some numbers for u

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X