Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Yea the bonnet we the final straw, y3ars if judo did for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
    Was it Mexican judo??
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Yea the bonnet we the final straw, y3ars if judo did for me.

Did judo it wrong!? [emoji23]

Sorry mate, I couldn’t resist that!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowrider View Post
        Did judo it wrong!? [emoji23]

Sorry mate, I couldn’t resist that!

As it happens yes I got dropped on my head a few times!! (Answers a few questions I know!!

Comment

• Well last panel went back today, the leasure battery is now not under the passenger seat, and I have started to make up my boxing for the cable runs access the back of the cab. Looking a little untidy as I sort through my wiring and move things around to a better place. All was going well until I broke my m4 rivnut thread and couldn't pit anymore in gutted! Will have to move into another project until a new one arrives.
          Oh and I got some new rollers for the sliding door not being into the gold colour I painted them black. Being one of those patient people I had to have a go at fitting one to see what they look like...
          Will make everything a little neater I think.

Comment

• Good to see somebody else likes anarchic working environments.
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
              Good to see somebody else likes anarchic working environments.
              In don't start off like that it just deteriorates into a mess as I go along,,, and my son helps..

Comment

Ah you see I had the same cos of taking the bonnet off a car. Slipped disk in my neck!!

I slipped a disc in 1997 picking up a 10mm spanner. Lost 6inchs in height and was unnaturally S shaped till the back quack got me straight and upright. Frightened the hell out of me. When ever I get any sqinges now i'm straight on the programme of exercises they gave me just in case, it was horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  I slipped a disc in 1997 picking up a 10mm spanner. Lost 6inchs in height and was unnaturally S shaped till the back quack got me straight and upright. Frightened the hell out of me. When ever I get any sqinges now i'm straight on the programme of exercises they gave me just in case, it was horrible.
                  Ah I get beaten up once a month by a girl I have known for ever, she is a physio and a very good one. Really do not know what I would have done without her.
                  She even sorts my knees out (arther is visiting.)

Comment

• So my scimitar now has an mot (only a rear brake cylinder leaking and a washer jet not working was the fail, all sorted ticket on now back to fitting Ness out.

Comment

• The box as already made however it seems that measure twice cut once ain't enough!!! I measured a little short (even though i thought I measured a little over,,,, ) so a little adjustment later and we have a nice fitting box, on top of that I have finished (for now!) 240v electrics and working 12v electrics!! And my trunking box is taking shape. Unfortunately I ran out of time! So more will have to be done on Tuesday!!

Comment

So she is going back together quite well now all insulating done bar for the cab area. Extra cabling done and ready for the 12v electricals to turn up...
                        240v done (may fit a smaller board as I am running 1 circuit and have a 4 way board i may fit a small heated towl rail on its own supply.

I like what you have done with those 6x9’s, got a pair to fit myself but haven’t a clue how to do it as there’s not a lot of space between the side of the van and the side panels

Comment

• Originally posted by t4moneypit View Post
                          I like what you have done with those 6x9’s, got a pair to fit myself but haven’t a clue how to do it as there’s not a lot of space between the side of the van and the side panels

The panel and spacer were in when I got the van. The 6x9s however were screwed so I had to change them for some jvc things I had on the shelf. I have others to fit in other places in the future.

Comment

• Loading Ness up for her first real trip out after her face lift, taking some tools/materials with me so if I get a little free time I can have a play. [emoji16]

Comment

• Ness in her natural environment......... a welsh pub carpark.

Last edited by Greeny gtc; 30 May 2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Another of Ness's haunts:
                                Beaumaris

Comment

Working...
                                X