Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Yea you can support a canopy on them. And they won't fall on your head!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
    No chance of that with my tail gate - bastard thing won’t open at the mo [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Can't you open it from inside? Mine has a little cut out in the interior panel so I can operate it from inside!

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
        No chance of that with my tail gate - bastard thing won’t open at the mo [emoji23]

Inam sure a lady of your talent can sort a little issue like that

Comment

• Tried but it won’t open at all , I did it before from inside but now I can’t see why it won’t release. The rod is all connected and moves as it should , the lock seems to move left to right ol but just don’t release. My mechanic might be passing on a test drive later so taking a look for me he’s a good egg

Comment

• You tried pushing against the tailgate while squeezing the handle, I had a car that would only open that way ?

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Tried but it won’t open at all , I did it before from inside but now I can’t see why it won’t release. The rod is all connected and moves as it should , the lock seems to move left to right ol but just don’t release. My mechanic might be passing on a test drive later so taking a look for me he’s a good egg

Will it open if you pull the rod attached to the lock?

Comment

Will it open if you pull the rod attached to the lock?

Nope , did that last time n it unlocked but now it won’t - I took a video but can’t post it :-/

Comment

Nope , did that last time n it unlocked but now it won’t - I took a video but can’t post it :-/

Via you tube. Will it open with someone shuving from outside to release the lock.

Comment

Via you tube. Will it open with someone shuving from outside to release the lock.

Duno Mias not strong enuff lol , from the outside it’s bloody solid b won’t budge or move at all so I doubt they would be able to push it further in anyway tbh .

Comment

Duno Mias not strong enuff lol , from the outside it’s bloody solid b won’t budge or move at all so I doubt they would be able to push it further in anyway tbh .

If you lean on it and bounce the handle it may go, then just need a little adjustment.

Comment

If you lean on it and bounce the handle it may go, then just need a little adjustment.

It’s always been dodgy , it never shut properly u could always move it but the couple times it now has shut properly I couldn’t open it . Last time I pulled the rod up n it clicked n then on the outside there was movement again n it opened with the key, now the rod seems to be moving as far up as it can anyway but just doesn’t click , I think it’s more the catch at the bottom then the lock mechanism but until it’s open can’t see properly . Iv given up , let ryan look at it for me when he has a spare 5 lol

Comment

It’s always been dodgy , it never shut properly u could always move it but the couple times it now has shut properly I couldn’t open it . Last time I pulled the rod up n it clicked n then on the outside there was movement again n it opened with the key, now the rod seems to be moving as far up as it can anyway but just doesn’t click , I think it’s more the catch at the bottom then the lock mechanism but until it’s open can’t see properly . Iv given up , let ryan look at it for me when he has a spare 5 lol

Oh to have a tame mechanic!!

Comment

Oh to have a tame mechanic!!

Better than little Mia being catapaulted into the air Robot-Wars style.
                            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                              Better than little Mia being catapaulted into the air Robot-Wars style.
                              I now have a mental image of a mid air cart wheeling child.

Comment

• [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] yer Ryan’s brilliant , I think Mia would actually love being thrown in the air lol she’s a nutter !

Comment

Working...
                                X