The San Fran Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
    Tomorrow for instance. We seen the wifey that cancelled plodding down to the shop. Clearly bull.

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s
    She would be waiting a long time for her work to take place when she calls to say she has the all clear. Drives me crazy when people mess people about without a second thought.

I had a medium sized project in Malaga centre delayed because the owners couldn't take decisions. When I told them the next available slot (due to project size) would be middle of July the suddenly got their arses into gear.

Can't have men stood around with their arms crossed or their hands in their pockets.
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

She would be waiting a long time for her work to take place when she calls to say she has the all clear. Drives me crazy when people mess people about without a second thought.

I had a medium sized project in Malaga centre delayed because the owners couldn't take decisions. When I told them the next available slot (due to project size) would be middle of July the suddenly got their arses into gear.

Can't have men stood around with their arms crossed or their hands in their pockets.
      Luckily we're working on a whole street so they just brought Fridays house up a day. Having a run of a street is rare. Requires organisation lol

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

Only you are allowed to do that

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Only you are allowed to do that
          Exactly. That's my job.
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Out for a wee walk

Comment

• I'm usually out for a wee.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
                Out for a wee walk

Haven’t you got welding to do

Comment

Neils' magnet fishing for steel !

Sent from my SM-G988B using Just T4s

Comment

Bam. Yes lots lol

Comment

• Oh what a day.. got to the farm earlier than usual to cut up my scrap so I could still get some van time in later. Cutting the scrap had taken longer than usual so I was already behind. Don't mind this so much as it means there was more than I thought. Drove the 30 miles to the scrappy I know gas the best prices. Fkn shut!! It wasn't meant to shut till 2 and I got there for 1. Drove the 20 miles back to the house cos I had shit to collect and take to farm.. Michelle's only locked me out and away out for the day..FFS....and why would her mobile phone be on? So ditched that idea to return myself and my scrap to the farm... about 5 miles away and my clutch petal has hit the floor. Snapped lever apparently. So I'm currently sitting at the side of the road wi hazards on waiting on my mechanic mate to return with a replacement clutch pedal. Luckily someone's breaking a mk4 not far away...so still haven't got to the van. Waste of diesel and a braw day

Comment

• Now the hazards have killed my battery. Fml

Comment

• There's the culprit. Spot the difference

Comment

• Yep, one is wearing a boot lace. Been there Fife same thing happened to me in a mk1 Octavia same pedal as a mk4 Golf. Was my first time being recovered by the AA.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Comment

• Haha yea the bootlace was my trackys drawstring. a temporary fix to nurse it along the road to my mates yard. Luckily I'd made it back to Fife. If it'd happened in Dundee I would have had to look out the aa membership.

Comment

• Great car's though I ran that Octavia for 50000 miles with a knackered dual mass flywheel, when it eventually refused to go into 1st gear I took the box out and fitted a second hand flywheel and clutch and got another 40000 miles out of it till the injection pump failed and sold the car for £200 which was half of what I paid for it.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X