No announcement yet.

T4 Take 2....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks all! I'm still buzzing! Here's a clip of it moving (a short distance) under its own steam.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H2cL0HgtLo

Comment

• Love it ....
      What a moment in time!
      I was expecting a fanfair towards the end, dancing girls, champagne etc....

Comment

• Maybe when the van is finished.......

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveT4Pembs View Post
          Thanks all! I'm still buzzing! Here's a clip of it moving (a short distance) under its own steam.
          Next job is to refit the slab you were rocking the van front wheel on haha

Built not bought using Just T4s

Comment

• Brilliant clip. If the vans a rocking don't come knocking. I think TommyP does paving.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Brilliant clip. If the vans a rocking don't come knocking. I think TommyP does paving.
              Hes got enough work on this forum just doing vans let alone paving lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveT4Pembs View Post
                Thanks all! I'm still buzzing! Here's a clip of it moving (a short distance) under its own steam.
                I’ve not clicked the link but is this the video you sent me where the 1.9d struggles to get up a small piece of wood and a slab?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                #vanlife

Comment

• I took it he thought the brake was stuck on so rocked it to free off. Either way its great that its running and moving under its own steam.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
                    Next job is to refit the slab you were rocking the van front wheel on haha

Ha ha well spotted. Don’t tell the wife! I’d rather work on the van than do house jobs ha ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

I’ve not clicked the link but is this the video you sent me where the 1.9d struggles to get up a small piece of wood and a slab?

Yeah it’s two clips put as one and I sent you the second clip. I think the drum brakes were stuck

Comment

I took it he thought the brake was stuck on so rocked it to free off. Either way its great that its running and moving under its own steam.
                        Probably not the best way to do it but just wanted to get it moving. I’ll strip down the drums and see what’s going on there before the MOT.

Comment

Brilliant clip. If the vans a rocking don't come knocking. I think TommyP does paving.
                          The wife won’t go near the van yet so better get cracking ha ha!

Comment

• I thought you might of buried her under the van and the rocking was just making sure?

Comment

• Ha ha! I think she’d want to do that to me and use the van as a headstone! Ha ha ha!!

Comment

• Hahahahaha...... she wouldn't be alone in taking that action!

Comment

Working...
                                X