No announcement yet.

Eric The Red’s voyage!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently it was installed three years ago and never used!! I'm going to install 2 in the van This one is really surplus to requirement!

Comment

Originally posted by windydubber View Post
      Apparently it was installed three years ago and never used!! I'm going to install 2 in the van This one is really surplus to requirement!
      Paaahahahahah. That sounds like Robs! LMFAO.

What are you using for reference on the electrics element? Or are you much smarter than me and don’t need spoon feeding the info?

Sent from a muppet
      #vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post

Paaahahahahah. That sounds like Robs! LMFAO.

What are you using for reference on the electrics element? Or are you much smarter than me and don’t need spoon feeding the info?

Sent from a muppet
        Definitely not smarter! Prefer bottle fed!

Comment

Bottle fed? Westons please.

Comment

So its installed and does nothing?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
              So its installed and does nothing?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s
              Exactly. Very strange. Basically the guy bought it to use for his work knowing that he’d be retiring in a couple of years and his plan was to then convert to a camper. Hence the battery. However. When he did retire and share this information with his wife. She point blank refused to go camping. So he sold it! Her loss. My gain!!

Comment

Originally posted by windydubber View Post

Definitely not smarter! Prefer bottle fed!
                I’m as thick as fuck so I would go that far!

Sent from a muppet
                #vanlife

Comment

U bunch off fucking Muppets. Made my day

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Started the curtain fitting.
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Nice mate. I still got mine to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans View Post
                        Nice mate. I still got mine to do.

I always find this sort of thing a pig of a job. It’s the hole drilling and self tapping that alwYs goes wrong. 2 done. Two more tomorrow!!!

Comment

Got the curtains fitted. Went through about twenty seven thousand 2mm drill bits! Having the ones for the rear doors made as they are factory high top barn doors. Feel free to try and find those bad boys off the shelf!!
                          also manage to get a tap off the hidden leisure battery. It has a bit of life left in it so I’m going to just run a couple of reading lights and usb point off it. That should happen over the next few days.
                          I think for the main leisure electrics I’m going lithium. Just got to sell a kidney to get it though.
                          glued the awning rail on too. One piece from lightning leisure.

Comment

Because we are going away next week I thought I’d better get on and sort some sort of 12v system for when we aren’t on hook up. Especially now I have a tap of the hidden leisure battery.
                            it may not look pretty but it’s feeding two reading lights and a double usb charging point. Simple but effective. Story of my life. Hopefully I’ll tidy it all up later!! Lol.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

The pesky high top barn doors were presenting a problem for curtains. So a friend offered to extend the standard barn door curtains for me. This is the result. Very happy!!

Comment

Haven't updated for a while. I hope you are all ok? I've made some progression Erik! I now have an Autotem diesel heater fitted under the drivers seat It's excellent!! Very happy! Hopefully going to be fitting a rooflight, An awning and a solar panel over the next month or two! We are on our way!!

Comment

Working...
                                X