No announcement yet.

And so it begins........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats it, theres no such thing as an accident.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      We have been told no seizure until two months and a day. And that's the rule they operate for seizures too. I can imagine they wouldn't publicise it as such though.
      However if you drive with no tax no test any insurance is void even a traders if no trade plates are on in the event of a crash (Not an accident as there is always some one at fault.)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
      I drove it there anyway because they pissed me off [emoji23][emoji23], It passed the MOT and I taxed it on the forecourt before driving home, utter knobends at the DVLA.

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
        I drove it there anyway because they pissed me off [emoji23][emoji23], It passed the MOT and I taxed it on the forecourt before driving home, utter knobends at the DVLA.

Yup totally agree!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
          Let’s play a little Monday morning game. Guess which tit on here forgot their MOT was due up today [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          Ooh I like guessing games.....is it Turk?
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• I know it's not me, mines up on Friday....

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Some good info here chaps!!!

Comment

• Well that was stress free!!! Failed mot on one rear wheel cylinder and the German plates. Job sorted

Comment

• That's not bad mate, nice easy MOT, happy days [emoji16][emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                    That's not bad mate, nice easy MOT, happy days [emoji16][emoji106]

Yeah delighted mate. My pal is doing that cylinder for me tomorrow while I’m at work . Least the brake pipe will come on find been as it’s spanky new [emoji23]

Comment

• Mildly hungover and a bit grumpy due to a lack of sleep cos of the heat but I got a bit more done! Was gonna put a piece of ply on here but glad I recycled some more drawer bottoms from work!! Pic one is just sanded and pic 2 has a first coat of BriWax

Comment

• Looks a lot better than a piece of ply pal, [emoji1303]

Comment

• Originally posted by chally69 View Post
                          Looks a lot better than a piece of ply pal, [emoji1303]

Thanks mate. I wanted to use at much old timber as possible. Working ok so far!

Comment

• finally got a bit of visible progress!!! Vinyl floor in, fire extinguisher in, wood re waxed. 4 weeks till VW festival so barring an inhuman disaster it will be done!!

Comment

• after much deliberation I went Ruth this head unit. Display for radio doesn’t light but it’s of no consequence as we’ll be running a Bluetooth cassette so we can just play our iTunes through it. Well that’s the first part of the install. I suspect the rest will get done over winter .

She’s going in for the back window tinting Black tomorrow AM. I’ve tried three times and can’t get it right 🤨. Lord knows why cos 5 years ago I did my brothers in his T4 and it’s still going strong!! Must be my age[emoji23][emoji23]

More woodwork at the weekend but we’re nearly there. The wife has all the material to make the mattress / cushion covers so we’re just waiting on the mattress people who are cutting some firm foam to size!

Comment

• Good work sir and loving the retro head unit. You need some big goodmans pods on the parcel shelf now 🤟🏻🤙🏻

Comment

Working...
                                X