X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Proper bargain!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
    Mate I’m delighted. I wanted Rockford pinch ideally but these will do nicely! Gonna be a seriously nice sound in there you hitting VW festival??

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Not at the moment, between anglesey and work I have no weekends!!!

Comment

Not at the moment, between anglesey and work I have no weekends!!!

Aghhhhh Shame. Love VW fest. Good atmosphere every year

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
          Aghhhhh Shame. Love VW fest. Good atmosphere every year

Where and when is that one?

Comment

Where and when is that one?

August 10th-12th harewood house

Comment

• Yea I think anglesey is where I am then. Will.check with the boss though.

Comment

• That’s cheap as chips, great subs.

Comment

• So Victor has just had his baptism of fire up the M1 to collect a new bed. Happy to report absolutely nothing whatsoever!! VW festival is looming large so the wife and I have set out s game plan to get him somewhere near usable! Certainly won’t be far off! If any of you are going to VW festival you’ll find us in family camping! Please don’t be shy

Comment

• Let’s play a little Monday morning game. Guess which tit on here forgot their MOT was due up today [emoji849]

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                      Let’s play a little Monday morning game. Guess which tit on here forgot their MOT was due up today [emoji849]

I think you've still got a 14 day grace period haven't you? Or is that just fox TAX now?
                      2012-2014: Ex-AA 2.5TDi (102)
                      2018-Present: 2.5TDi (88) LWB Panel

Comment

• Originally posted by bassforce86 View Post
                        I think you've still got a 14 day grace period haven't you? Or is that just fox TAX now?
                        No grace period I don’t think mate but I could be wrong! It’s in tomorrow at 3.30. Luckily it’s has every mortal thing that it could fail on done so we should be fine!!

Comment

• No grace period on anything anymore apparently, I phoned the helpful bunch at the DVLA a while back, their attitude is shit at times.

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                            No grace period on anything anymore apparently, I phoned the helpful bunch at the DVLA a while back, their attitude is shit at times.

Vel (tax) is 2 months and a day stupid if you ask me. Mot no grace and the same for insurance. Mot if your car fails you can take your vehicle to a place for repair and then back to the testing station only however if you book your vehicle in for an mot you are permitted to drive it to your test station. No trips to work even if your present mot is still in date.
                            Insurance is a seizure until proof is shown, the seizure will incur charges for the lift and each day the vehicle is in storage.

Unless (and this often happens) changes take place and they don't let us know.

Comment

Vel (tax) is 2 months and a day stupid if you ask me. Mot no grace and the same for insurance. Mot if your car fails you can take your vehicle to a place for repair and then back to the testing station only however if you book your vehicle in for an mot you are permitted to drive it to your test station. No trips to work even if your present mot is still in date.
                              Insurance is a seizure until proof is shown, the seizure will incur charges for the lift and each day the vehicle is in storage.

Unless (and this often happens) changes take place and they don't let us know.

When I spoke with the DVLA and I mentioned grace periods on tax they said there was none, I couldn't get tax as the car wasn't mot'd, they told me to get it trailered to the MOT station as it had no tax and there for not allowed to be driven on the road ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                                When I spoke with the DVLA and I mentioned grace periods on tax they said there was none, I couldn't get tax as the car wasn't mot'd, they told me to get it trailered to the MOT station as it had no tax and there for not allowed to be driven on the road ???

We have been told no seizure until two months and a day. And that's the rule they operate for seizures too. I can imagine they wouldn't publicise it as such though.
                                However if you drive with no tax no test any insurance is void even a traders if no trade plates are on in the event of a crash (Not an accident as there is always some one at fault.)

Comment

Working...
                                X