Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benf View Post

Which category do I fall into??
    You’re in with all the other fuckers stopped half way up the hill trying to reattach the axle to the shoddy home made trailer they’ve tried to get up the hill with their rotting green pigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
      As the performance of "modern" vans increases I think a lot a folk would buy a T4 on the retro feel of things and be happy enough to plod along with a line of traffic behind just like they would in an awful split screen type thing. I didn't get one for it's get up and go but making them nicer to drive creeps as as ownership and needs develop.
      Of course, I'm not expecting a performance machine. My old T2 Viking project clearly will never have any performance, but a mate has a 100hp modern transit, and when towing it just can't go up a steep incline! Me and six fat bastards in a Caravelle probably weigh as much as his trailer, hence the question. I'll be happy enough to maintain speed on regular hills, but I don't want to discover I can't get up a mountain pass and have to leave the passengers to walk

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post

You’re in with all the other fuckers stopped half way up the hill trying to reattach the axle to the shoddy home made trailer they’ve tried to get up the hill with their rotting green pigs.

It's s very elite group.......

Comment

Originally posted by Kev80 View Post
          Of course, I'm not expecting a performance machine.
          Why not? Suckle on Tommys' goblet of add-ons, bolt-ons, strap-ons and light those tyres up to upset the Transiteers, T5ers', T6ers' , wiping the floor on the local hill climb.

Me and six fat bastards in a Caravelle probably weigh as much as his trailer.
          Tommys' the equivalent of them both combined, yet still reaches the climax of many a hilltop with a grin.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post

Why not? Suckle on Tommys' goblet of add-ons, bolt-ons, strap-ons and light those tyres up to upset the Transiteers, T5ers', T6ers' , wiping the floor on the local hill climb.

Tommys' the equivalent of them both combined, yet still reaches the climax of many a hilltop with a grin.
            Yes, absolutely fucking yes! Yesterday after leaving work I was cut up on a roundabout leaving the lights as I was just chilling but the same bloke was next to me tonight and I wasn’t going to be tamed this time. I’m not sure if it’s the blistering pace of the van or incredible manliness i project but I caught him off guard and he had to miss the exit and go all the way around. Although, in reality, my 762 decibel exhaust pointing out the side directly at him barked at him and this disorientated him and he fucked it all up.

#vanlife

Comment

Wonder if this one might tick the boxes...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175595711...mis&media=COPY

Comment

It says it's a 2.4tdi? A 201 should be a 2.5 tdi 102 bhp ( silver tdi badge)

Comment

Strong money - I suspect to recover the £4k outlay. So what have they spent £4k on (if it was ridley didley racing?) when the gearbox remains faulty?
                  Pics in the sun, so has it been hanging around perhaps? You have 12 pics on eBay so why not use them all - odd?

If you're nearby go take a look at it and drive it. Check the v5 for how it's registered.

Multivans are nice, but the interior is only worth an extra £1500 - £2000 tops complete with the two front multivan captains seats. The rear facing single seats might suit kids but adults will find them too upright. It might limit what you wish to use the van for too! Front bench, from what .... so why mess about with that?

Much to discover with this?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post

Yes, absolutely fucking yes! Yesterday after leaving work I was cut up on a roundabout leaving the lights as I was just chilling but the same bloke was next to me tonight and I wasn’t going to be tamed this time. I’m not sure if it’s the blistering pace of the van or incredible manliness i project but I caught him off guard and he had to miss the exit and go all the way around. Although, in reality, my 762 decibel exhaust pointing out the side directly at him barked at him and this disorientated him and he fucked it all up.

Sweeeet.

So wish I could be there flipping the guy off as he missed his exit.

¡Oooofffffft! One can only dream.

Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Anyone know this van? Wondering if it is worth the 8 hour round trip to view it!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204255990...mis&media=COPY

Comment

Anyone know this van? Wondering if it is worth the 8 hour round trip to view it!

No, sorry.

Have you called the Seller?
                        Post up the info.

Comment

Looks ok for the right price

Comment

Wrong front end, too many sliding doors and that awful tailgate would have to go.And the slowest colour of the range. These vans are worth 3 grand tops.

Comment

Joking aside it looks ok.

Comment

Did you just upset HM? Slowest colour? Pahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X