No announcement yet.

Vanwest 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to see how the group photo turned out.
    Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

• No worries Lubee,our paths will cross again.
      Hope you got home safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• On the drive home the conversation went like this....
        Me: "Well, did everyone enjoy that?"
        Nik and Erica " Yeah it was great"
        Me: "Shall we book again for next year?"
        N&E "Definitely!"

Couple of minutes pause....

Me "Er, when does Erica start her GCSEs?"
        N&E " Ah, that would be immediately after Vanwest"
        Me "Bugger!"

So, whilst we had a brilliant time this year and were keen to go again next year, it ain't going to happen. Revision is the order of the day for that weekend next year.

Hairy Jerry, enjoy the trips with your family while you can!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowrider View Post
          Well, what’s bloody good weekend! Apart from the 2 hour wonder to find my van in field 14

Rubbish phone signal on EE so couldn’t get much access to here, hence not seeing anyone. Left early as had to come back and get ready for work tomoz. Git in to find my ticked for bugjam!

Good to see you all had a blast

Good weekend apart from could hardly speak due to a throat infection, the missus struggled to walk from the very edge of field 14 due to being 8 months pregnant and was knackered by 8 o clock, (must have passed you numerous times snowrider) and celebrating my birthday on the Friday was a non event. At least the kids enjoyed themselves. My first taste of staying in the bus went well and I can't wait to do some more but that won't be till after the baby is born. Sorry I missed introducing myself to everyone but had some bad news on the Friday so wasn't in a good place. Next time I hope to get onto club camping.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s
          Last edited by sputnik; 14 May 2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
            On the drive home the conversation went like this....
            Me: "Well, did everyone enjoy that?"
            Nik and Erica " Yeah it was great"
            Me: "Shall we book again for next year?"
            N&E "Definitely!"

Couple of minutes pause....

Me "Er, when does Erica start her GCSEs?"
            N&E " Ah, that would be immediately after Vanwest"
            Me "Bugger!"

So, whilst we had a brilliant time this year and were keen to go again next year, it ain't going to happen. Revision is the order of the day for that weekend next year.

Hairy Jerry, enjoy the trips with your family while you can!
            What’s more important. A weekend away with me telling you to fit a Xbox every 2 minutes or your daughters education? [emoji848]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Bowen View Post
              What’s more important. A weekend away with me telling you to fit a Xbox every 2 minutes or your daughters education? [emoji848]

I think you adequately showed Erica the value of a good education on Saturday night, Chris!!

I don't know what it says about the mental age of the Just T4 gang but my daughter thoroughly enjoyed sitting around the fire pits talking to (mainly listening, to be fair) everyone.
              Last edited by Burgmeister; 14 May 2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

I think you adequately showed Erica the value of a good education on Saturday night, Chris!!

I don't know what it says about the mental age of the Just T4 gang but my daughter thoroughly enjoyed sitting around the fire pits talking to (mainly listening, to be fair) everyone.
                I think at that point you should be worrying!!! "Listening to the just t4s lot" that's an education in its self, even without Arf Tommo and me!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                  I think at that point you should be worrying!!! "Listening to the just t4s lot" that's an education in its self, even without Arf Tommo and me!!

To be fair, most attempted to keep it clean there were a couple of classic moments when Chris just caught himself.

Comment

To be fair, most attempted to keep it clean there were a couple of classic moments when Chris just caught himself.
                    Lol, just catching and innuendo are some of the funniest moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by sputnik View Post
                      Good weekend apart from could hardly speak due to a throat infection, the missus struggled to walk from the very edge of field 14 due to being 8 months pregnant and was knackered by 8 o clock, (must have passed you numerous times snowrider) and celebrating my birthday on the Friday was a non event. At least the kids enjoyed themselves. My first taste of staying in the bus went well and I can't wait to do some more but that won't be till after the baby is born. Sorry I missed introducing myself to everyone but had some bad news on the Friday so wasn't in a good place. Next time I hope to get onto club camping.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s
                      Now you mention it, I think I did see a pregnant woman walking about. We were camped in the row with a purple-ish t4 with whit wheels and a private plat that said DAZ

Comment

• That's our green baby in the las photo I posted loved vanwest but sadly won't take the dog next time as there was a curfew on dogs at 8pm other than that it was great loved the music
                        Show and shine cars and busses were beutiful

Comment

• A few more to wet the appetite
                          Any others want to share there pics from vanwest

Comment

• That t25 and the ratty t4 are ace!
                            I am not too sure about the scalloped low rider t4 but I am appreciating the work that went into it!

Comment

• Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                              Vaguely remember us falling off the blow up sofa and I think we then got bundled by Ricky, but I might be mistaken
                              No no mistake couldn’t let you two have all the fun

Comment

• I’m missing the weekend ! Stuck at work , and it’s sunny 🤦*♀️ did anyone else get burnt yesterday? I didn’t really think about sun cream coz it was cold in the wind and my face is bright bloody red now - windburn [emoji19]

Comment

Working...
                                X