Vanwest 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snowrider View Post
    Well, what’s bloody good weekend! Apart from the 2 hour wonder to find my van in field 14

Rubbish phone signal on EE so couldn’t get much access to here, hence not seeing anyone. Left early as had to come back and get ready for work tomoz. Git in to find my ticked for bugjam!

Good to see you all had a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    The new colour looks like it went on a treat mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      The new colour looks like it went on a treat mate.
      Thanks mate. It’s come up really well

Comment

• Originally posted by Carol View Post
        Lovely to see some old faces and meet some new ones. [emoji4]

Sorry Carol that we didn't get a chance to meet properly, didn't realise that it was you when I popped over to see Ric.

Sent from my Power_3 using Just T4s
        Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Well, what’s bloody good weekend! Apart from the 2 hour wonder to find my van in field 14

Rubbish phone signal on EE so couldn’t get much access to here, hence not seeing anyone. Left early as had to come back and get ready for work tomoz. Git in to find my ticked for bugjam!

Good to see you all had a blast

I had 4g the whole weekend on 02, wondering round thing I can totally get - the concentration it took to get back to everyone at night from the toilets , hammered n trying my best to avoid tripping over everyone’s tents [emoji849] it was hard work !!! Fucking brilliant weekend tho ! Met some lovely ppl too!

Comment

• Saw Chris busting the moves in the Bristol VW tent 🤣
            Must organise a meeting point and time next meet so we can all meet properly!!!!!

Comment

• One last Firepit before we leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarahw1984 View Post
                Saw Chris busting the moves in the Bristol VW tent 🤣
                Must organise a meeting point and time next meet so we can all meet properly!!!!!

ffs! I was hoping no one spotted me in there [emoji85]

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Lmfao!
                  Couldn’t miss you 🤣🤣
                  I went over to what we were calling the LSD tent later and busted my rave moves!

Comment

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
                    I had 4g the whole weekend on 02, wondering round thing I can totally get - the concentration it took to get back to everyone at night from the toilets , hammered n trying my best to avoid tripping over everyone’s tents [emoji849] it was hard work !!! Fucking brilliant weekend tho ! Met some lovely ppl too!
                    I know! My mate had full sigs the whole time. I had none almost all of the time. I bumped into loads of pissed right up lost people, some I saw 3-4 times! [emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Bowen View Post
                      Jerry, do you remember me and you talking of that chair? 🤣

Vaguely remember us falling off the blow up sofa and I think we then got bundled by Ricky, but I might be mistaken

Comment

• Just wanted to thank everyone for making me, and Gus feel welcome, especially Ali and Carl for meeting us at Tesco and letting us follow them down then introducing us to other Just T4s members . Now we can put a face to a name. Much appreciated, hope to see Pav, Lucy, Steve o and his wife, Ric, hairy Jerry, Burgmeister and everyone else I've missed at Busfest or Vanwest next year

Sent from my Power_3 using Just T4s
                        Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

I know! My mate had full sigs the whole time. I had none almost all of the time. I bumped into loads of pissed right up lost people, some I saw 3-4 times! [emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] brilliant ! I had my head down the whole time just trying not to fall over ropes - wouldn’t have seen anyone lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                            Vaguely remember us falling off the blow up sofa and I think we then got bundled by Ricky, but I might be mistaken
                            Bloody predictive text. I meant falling sorry. Soooo funny when we went over. Couldn't stop laughing

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Hope you didn’t upset any of the neighbours, because I never do.

Comment

• I just couldn’t leave Ric on his own.

Comment

Working...
                                X