No announcement yet.

@@@ Vanwest 2017 @@@@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only just got home as we did a detour to a friends place for a bbq on the way home. What a weekend! absolutely shattered now. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you all, everyone was lovely. For those we didn't speak too I only apologise and I'm sure we'll get another go at hooking up again. I'm never drinking alcohol again ever...
    Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

• Got a playstation 2 as it's 12 volt never used it though!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Just T4s
      dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• We survived Vanwest!! We really had a good time and couldn't get over how complete strangers took pity on us and helped us to put out awning up on Friday when it was really windy -we almost did a 'Mary Poppins' a couple of times! We were in the family field no 12 which seemed to be a long way from everything. We took a stroll early Saturday evening into field 5 and soon spotted all the just t4 stickers and some really cracking vans and camping set ups. These fire pits may be on the shopping list before the next show/festival. Thanks for all the tips on how to pack a van as we took a lot of tips on board and it made things a lot easier. See you all again in another field sometime, somewhere.
        teleg

Comment

• Originally posted by teleg View Post
          We survived Vanwest!! We really had a good time and couldn't get over how complete strangers took pity on us and helped us to put out awning up on Friday when it was really windy -we almost did a 'Mary Poppins' a couple of times! We were in the family field no 12 which seemed to be a long way from everything. We took a stroll early Saturday evening into field 5 and soon spotted all the just t4 stickers and some really cracking vans and camping set ups. These fire pits may be on the shopping list before the next show/festival. Thanks for all the tips on how to pack a van as we took a lot of tips on board and it made things a lot easier. See you all again in another field sometime, somewhere.
          teleg
          Ah what a shame we didn't see you.
          Hopefully the next one!

Cover it, Paint it, Red and Black it !
          My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
            Only just got home as we did a detour to a friends place for a bbq on the way home. What a weekend! absolutely shattered now. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you all, everyone was lovely. For those we didn't speak too I only apologise and I'm sure we'll get another go at hooking up again. I'm never drinking alcohol again ever...
            Lovely to meet you guys. Hope to see you again soon

Comment

• DSC_0681.jpegI was parked right by this, git home and see that it's featured in this month's VW Bus mag.

Sent from my D6603 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by UDUBVDUB1 View Post
                Hi all, lovely to catch up with some old friends & meet some new ones. Had a great weekend.
                Can't remember if I asked you over the weekend, where did you get your awning from?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Bowen View Post
                  Can't remember if I asked you over the weekend, where did you get your awning from?

I bought it off eBay mate one of the pole holders was damaged but my mother repaired it. I think I gave less than 50 quid but had it around 3 years nowc

Comment

• [QUOTE=Alijbuck;16843]Ah what a shame we didn't see you.
                    Hopefully the next one!
                    You wouldn't have missed us a man wearing a bright red top hat with goggles on just like mad max and a female wearing a red bobble hat with diamanté stones all over it. We kinda stood out!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=teleg;16876]
                      Originally posted by Alijbuck View Post
                      Hopefully the next one!
                      You wouldn't have missed us a man wearing a bright red top hat with goggles on just like mad max and a female wearing a red bobble hat with diamanté stones all over it. We kinda stood out!!
                      If it was the night we were on the Captain Morgan's the Queen could of sat next to me and I wouldn't of noticed!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Alijbuck;16880]
                        Originally posted by teleg View Post

If it was the night we were on the Captain Morgan's the Queen could of sat next to me and I wouldn't of noticed!!

The drink of champions!

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• [QUOTE=teleg;16876]
                          Originally posted by Alijbuck View Post
                          Hopefully the next one!
                          I think I saw you ..... I thought more like dick dastardly from wacky racers!!

Comment

• club full of piss heads!!! well I find it disgraceful!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                              club full of piss heads!!! well I find it disgraceful!!!!!!
                              Says the one who was suffering on Saturday morning! Ha ha !

Comment

• that was Jo not me

Comment

Working...
                                X