No announcement yet.

@@@ Vanwest 2017 @@@@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to it now, must try not to take the van apart too much in the mean time...
    Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

Nope - wait till you get back and I'm gonna rip it into pieces - even bought a new cock drawing pen for the occasion.

Seriously bud - if your planning any major work - I'd hold fire as the whole front end is coming off and the dash will be out as well.

Comment

Bit of a last minute thing as I didn't know this was at Warren Farm, we stayed there a couple of years ago on the way back from Cornwall and always said we wanted to go back as it was really nice so me and the Mrs will be there , our first time to Vanwest.
        My adventures blog

https://vwt4trips.wordpress.com/

Comment

Ill be there this year in family camping. I will keep an eye out for everyone
          Instagram - @g_transporter

Comment

Arrived at two already spoke to Dave at already shutting one eye to write this so should be a good weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Had Bertha serviced for peace of mind for the journey and had to have a new sump ( bolt was spinning) and new gaskets for oil leaks (thought that was the van just sweating) so Ā£480 down, will have to cut down on the food [emoji482][emoji898][emoji484]🥃[emoji485]. Sent from the bar and see you all tomorrow

Comment

Ricky are you in already? I thought it opened at 1200 tomorrow?

Comment

No 12 today if you paid the fiver for the extra day

Comment

Bugger!!!

Comment

• Beer o'clock!
                      Attached Files
                      Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

• Keep the pictures coming some of us got to work all weekend, Enjoy folkes

sent from over there

Comment

• Cracking show and great company!! Thanks to all those that attended and made it a brilliant year. Hope to see you all and more next year [emoji106]

IMG_1370.JPG
                          IMG_1369.JPGIMG_1368.jpgIMG_1366.JPGIMG_1365.JPGIMG_1364.JPGIMG_1363.JPGIMG_1362.JPGIMG_1360.JPGIMG_1359.JPGIMG_1358.JPGIMG_1356.JPGIMG_1354.JPGIMG_1353.JPG

Comment

• You lucky buggers. Nothing like that here. Going to have to come over next year and tour a few shows.....maybe August, might be warm by then.
                            Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Great pictures would love to of been there. Maybe next year.

And on the 7th day there was the t4

Comment

• Yeah great to finally meet some of you had a cracking time FairPlay

Comment

Working...
                                X