Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats what i was thinking Tommo.

Comment

• Its stalled a bit the last few weeks. Nothing to report but a new sliding door seal fitted today and boy does the thing take some shutting now.

Comment

• No wonder the door is so low......the bottom runner rollers look about as round as the wheels on Fred Flintstones motor. Parts in the post off fleabay.

Comment

• Hey S49, New sliding door seal has been nothing but trouble for me, try rubbing all over it in fairy liquid (not a joke it’s the only thing that meant I could open my door again) oh and hi all!

Comment

• Hiya ric. Not heard from you in a while. Is all well?
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
              Hey S49, New sliding door seal has been nothing but trouble for me, try rubbing all over it in fairy liquid (not a joke it’s the only thing that meant I could open my door again) oh and hi all!
              Hi mate, been a while, how's the foot now?

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Cheers Ric, how are you mate? Hope the foots on the mend.
                Last edited by S49; 28 March 2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Hi Ric where have you been mate?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Hey all, was sulking as my van was stranded down in Pembrokeshire, picked her up yesterday after two months!!! I'd almost forgotten all her annoying quirks. Foots ok now as long as I don't stub it. Hope you're all good.

Comment

• Everyone knows i'm not a trim guy but the pictures rjhoy02 kindly put up of his mushroom bolts gave me the idea to use them to hold down a carpet Molly got from her sister for the reptile house but was too small. The old tub is a bit more homely in the cargo bay now. Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12312.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	263488 Its a seat, its a table...if you look on the floor can you guess tomorrows job? Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12313.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	263489Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12314.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	263490

Comment

• Would help if you could see inside the plastic rapper......its the bottom sliding door runner.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          Would help if you could see inside the plastic rapper......its the bottom sliding door runner.
                          So your fixing the headlights tomorrow then? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Or a couple of oil leaks

Comment

• The Ten Yard Trim Co has been at work today, twice I ripped it off and started again. Its not the best but will have to do. Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12315.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	263505

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                Would help if you could see inside the plastic rapper......its the bottom sliding door runner.
                                Thought you were referring to the Weston's on the seat! [emoji43]

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X