No announcement yet.

My second T4, operation de-chav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip and send us a picture of the wheel face Reg, I'd fit these until they get trashed then have a change...

Sent by Rectum Pulse Modulator

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      Flip and send us a picture of the wheel face Reg, I'd fit these until they get trashed then have a change...
      The face is unpainted and looks ok (from 10 yards) as it is with a bit of orange peeping through the holes - I cant be bothered messing about and will just blow the faces in solid orange.

I will fit them until something else comes along, hopefully they wont get trashed as by that time the scene will have caught up with the cheesemeister and I'll be able to flog them to sausages for 'big dolla' as I believe the hip cats say nowadays.

Comment

• No chance, I'll never be that cool, I'm sticking with banded, just picked up a cheap set of 15 x 8j
        Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
          The carpet lasted a few days before I admitted to making a hideous mistake and ripped it out - I stashed it in the loft thinking it may come in handy but I couldn't even face using it in the garage.

I'm chuffed with the intercooler though, subtle and works well.

Injectors rebuilt

Only received four of the five nozzles I ordered

Waiting for my pop tester to turn up now.
          Hi reg what make nozzles did you use just about to order some topran ones

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

• Agreed Sausages. "Cool" - it's a peak too high when you're in such good 'styling' company... I'm positive the Cheese Meister has only put up that alternative build to demonstrate that he's got form when it comes to style!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
              No chance, I'll never be that cool, I'm sticking with banded, just picked up a cheap set of 15 x 8j
              How do find these wheel dave i would like a set of 15" banded you will have to pop some pics up when there on

Comment

• I must be missing a spanner here, but putting 15" bsnded rims on a T4 is like fitting wheels to an avacado!

Comment

• Originally posted by daleydub View Post
                  How do find these wheel dave i would like a set of 15" banded you will have to pop some pics up when there on

Found them on Facebook, freshly made from used wheels, £200 delivered, width of my choice, done by Damian Force. I normally swear by Alonze but the quality of these are equal to Jim's work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    I must be missing a spanner here, but putting 15" bsnded rims on a T4 is like fitting wheels to an avacado!

You are one random motherfucker

Comment

You are one random motherfucker
                      To quote Cupid Stunt - "It's all done in the best possible taste"... [emoji6]

https://youtu.be/9NaNU6eg4xY

Comment

Found them on Facebook, freshly made from used wheels, £200 delivered, width of my choice, done by Damian Force. I normally swear by Alonze but the quality of these are equal to Jim's work.
                        He did mine , top job , only thing I will say is there's slight bit or rusting on rim lips , I think might be chips

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by daleydub View Post
                          Hi reg what make nozzles did you use just about to order some topran ones

Gibontas because they are supposed to be the best. Never heard of Topran nozzles.

I've a contact that builds injectors for cheaper than you can buy the nozzles, he is probably using snide Bosch nozzles made from pure chinesesuim that may or may not be rubbish depending on what you read/believe.

Activ was looking at sourcing some nozzles.......

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          I must be missing a spanner here, but putting 15" bsnded rims on a T4 is like fitting wheels to an avacado!
                          Nah - he's bang on with 15s - they look right with enough drop, 19"/20"s and the max power 90s are long gone, euro is where it's at....or was 10 years ago, it's all about OEM+ now - I'll give him a few years to get there, the scene kid is new but at least he's keen.

Anyway.....

Wheels are now on hold, clutch is on it's way out and a de-map is going in for the time being.

Still.... I've got these bad boys

Even though my kids have disowned me, said I've gone full blown gay and refuse to go in the van - which is a bonus as it'll take the load off the clutch.
                          Last edited by regcheeseman; 26 January 2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Matthew 7:1-3

Comment

• 0 fucks given.

Righto clutches.

6 hrs ago single mass was the way to go

2hrs ago I had to have a DMF instead

Now I think I need a single mass 2.4 flywheel and a vr6 clutch

Unless I can find a 02g conversion anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                                Gibontas because they are supposed to be the best.
                                Never heard of Topran nozzles.
                                I think Topran are a German eBay resellers brand.
                                Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                                I've a contact that builds injectors for cheaper than you can buy the nozzles, he is probably using snide Bosch nozzles made from pure chinesesuim that may or may not be rubbish depending on what you read/believe.
                                Do tell....
                                Activ was looking at sourcing some nozzles.......
                                I've been sourcing nozzles, just testing a few sets of 0.26 & 0.28 but for modified vans.
                                You know my thoughts on standard nozzles - they're good enough for 200bhp.
                                Reg will - I'm sure- confirm his current Stanadynes are performing?!
                                Anyway.....
                                Wheels are now on hold, clutch is on it's way out and a de-map is going in for the time being.
                                Oh Oh, want something more Sausages? I can back it all off easily Reg?
                                Still.... I've got these bad boys
                                Even though my kids have disowned me, said I've gone full blown gay and refuse to go in the van - which is a bonus as it'll take the load off the clutch.
                                ..... " I've gone full blown gay," so you were nearly there before fitting these retina burners,.... sod the clutch how about issuing cheap shades or a daylight curfew?
                                Last edited by Activ8; 27 January 2018, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X