No announcement yet.

T4 with a T4 plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay so after my last update we drove onwards to Lake Garda.

Lake Garda was absolutely gorgeous but heaving!
    We did manage to find a great spot though for a coffee and a swim.
    Then we popped up the road to another lake, Lake Ledro.

This lake was way quieter, no other tourists, and the water was absolutely crystal clear. Even in the middle of the lake you could see all the way down to the bottom. It’s apparently one of the cleanest lakes in Italy and we/I had a great time swimming in and jumping off rocks into the water.

The next day we drove to another Bike Park in Tonale (Tonail to English people)

Bike park was cracking. After if finished riding we drove on for a few hours to ‘leonardo da Vinci’ hot springs. It has been a bit cooler as we get into September and further north so finally getting in some hot water was grand. Nice to relax after my day at the bike park.
    Did some serious mountain passes on the way.

Hot springs:

Unfortunately then we had a few days of bad weather, so lots of watching Netflix and chilling in the van. We spent our last night in Italy next to this beautiful bright blue lake:

And then drove up to Switzerland, passing through Livigno. Livigno is so isolated from the rest of Italy by mountains that since the 1600’s it’s been designated a tax free zone by the Italians. It’s only accessible by one mountain road from Italy and one from Switzerland. Suspect it’s a nightmare in the winter for the residents but for us it meant cheap fags, booze and diesel!
    Our first night in Switzerland:

We also popped into Lichtenstein, just to add another country to the tally really. We stayed for lunch.

Bit cold but certainly atmospheric.
    We worked our way up to Zurich next. We were absolutely blown away by this place, so clean and green. One of the nicest cities we’ve visited on the trip by far.

Stayed the night right by the lake.
    Next morning we cycled into town.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Stunning photos.
      Thanks for sharing.
      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• I don't believe his been abroad at all. Reckon them photos are Borth, Elan Valley and the Mortimer forest.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          I don't believe his been abroad at all. Reckon them photos are Borth, Elan Valley and the Mortimer forest.
          Too much apple juice Si? Its affecting your eye sight again!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            Too much apple juice Si? Its affecting your eye sight again!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
            Si has a point , the last 9 photos could be Borth or the Elan valley , staying on topic I lived in Switzerland for 6mnths .

Comment

• Either way an epic trip. Well jealous

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Si has a point , the last 9 photos could be Borth or the Elan valley , staying on topic I lived in Switzerland for 6mnths .
                Which part? The lad that rents my house in England is Swiss German and an absolute nutter.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

Which part? The lad that rents my house in England is Swiss German and an absolute nutter.
                  Lommiswil where my mum was from .

Comment

• Cheers for sharing Tenburner.

Comment

• No problem, got one final update to do which I’ll get posted this week. Crazy at the mo moving back to uni.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Bump.
                        Still waiting for the final chapter.

Comment

• They met you and were never the same again lol

Sent from my SM-G981B using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                            They met you and were never the same again lol

How dare you?
                            I promised I would take them to the coolest place on earth where all the superstar surfers hang out with the best dj's and music. I provided fine quality herbal medication and they left relaxed and rejuvenated.
                            Lovely young couple with bright future ahead of them, I fully enjoyed the time I spent in their company.
                            Its true though, they are probably have scars for life now.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post

How dare you?
                              I promised I would take them to the coolest place on earth where all the superstar surfers hang out with the best dj's and music. I provided fine quality herbal medication and they left relaxed and rejuvenated.
                              Lovely young couple with bright future ahead of them, I fully enjoyed the time I spent in their company.
                              Its true though, they are probably have scars for life now.
                              All of the above is every reason I made the substantiated claim

Comment

• Apologies for the lack of activity

Hers a video i out together of the trip:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kzv...8ATy8TbeW675Bs

Let me know if you can access it?

Will try and find the time to write up the last bit of the trip this week. Going back to uni and work has been a bit mental to say the least!

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X