Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are the new banded you know.

Comment

• I prefer it with the alloys. Next, you'll be borrowing one of Si's coats?

Comment

• I've got si's coat atthe moment rob

it's a T4 thing

Comment

• Picked up some new seats today, passenger is fitted but need to modify the base on the drivers to get it to fit. Think they are out of an Alpha 156. Seem to be massively more comfortable than the old VW one’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• We have Alfa seats in Mol's blue bus. What the modification? Are they a bit high.

Comment

• Nice looking seats. Great addition to your build.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                We have Alfa seats in Mol's blue bus. What the modification? Are they a bit high.
                They came with a base for the passenger side which went straight in but the base from my old seats is slightly too wide so just need to weld a plate in and put some new holes to bolt the seat down properly. Do you think they look high? They are about the same height as the ones they replaced. Thicker back rests though so they don’t go back as far.

Are the ones in Mols bus heated Si? These have the cables and I would like to link them up just not sure how much of a job it would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  Nice looking seats. Great addition to your build.
                  Thank you mate I’m very pleased with them

Comment

• I don't think yours look to high mate. I tried some Rover ones a couple a years back,first too high and feet almost didn't touch the floor then after I shortened a seat base found they were too wide and almost cut my hand off releasing the handbrake.Ours aren't heated. They are embossed with the Alfa and the Momo logo but not heated. Nice and comfy mind. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0519.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	724.4 KB
ID:	302393Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0525.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	692.6 KB
ID:	302394

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      I don't think yours look to high mate. I tried some Rover ones a couple a years back,first too high and feet almost didn't touch the floor then after I shortened a seat base found they were too wide and almost cut my hand off releasing the handbrake.Ours aren't heated. They are embossed with the Alfa and the Momo logo but not heated. Nice and comfy mind. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0519.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	724.4 KB
ID:	302393Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0525.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	692.6 KB
ID:	302394
                      Think those are alfa gtv seats Si?
                      The 156 are rounder on the sides of the base.

I have had 156 and 166 seats 156 are really nice and comfortable the 166 are just as comfortable but a little wide and long for my short little thighs.... lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• They look smart too Si.
                        I took a photo with the original drivers seat back in and they are pretty much the same height.

Underneath the seat there are three wires, yellow (presumably airbag) and then blue and brown (assuming positive and negative for the heated elements.

Comment

• The Rover seats I had had airbag. Are you sure they are heated as i'd have thought you would have more than one wire to the airbag? Be careful as you don't want to set it off.

Comment

• Blue and brown I am guessing will be for the seatbelt warning....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• I’m not sure at all hahaha. The seller did say they were heated but like you say I am nervous to fiddle with them in case I set the airbags off.

Comment

• Liking those = they look ace

Comment

Working...
                                X