X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Great work and start both Bens.
    Keep it going.
    Had a quick measure after we finished, I'm hoping the shell will fit between the caravan wheels without having to hack at the shell, but am I lucky enough for that to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Benf View Post

Had a quick measure after we finished, I'm hoping the shell will fit between the caravan wheels without having to hack at the shell, but am I lucky enough for that to happen?
      You could get some 3D modelling advice from TP and his trusted "adjuster".

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        You could get some 3D modelling advice from TP and his trusted "adjuster".
        I'll have a proper measure once the weather is drier, went back to the caravan earlier but its a washout

Comment

Now I'm back after our little Xmas break I need to get my ass up to the caravan to carry on with demolition

Comment

Had a couple of hours of dry so me and junior did a bit more demolition

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230107_153239.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	924.1 KB
ID:	350359Click image for larger version

Name:	20230107_160551.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	882.7 KB
ID:	350360

Comment

Thats how are caravan looked moments before its death. Another way to get it that condition is drive at 70mph on the Severn Bridge but then you'll be picking ya pants and smelly socks out of the match wood/

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                Thats how are caravan looked moments before its death. Another way to get it that condition is drive at 70mph on the Severn Bridge but then you'll be picking ya pants and smelly socks out of the match wood/
                It's quicker to get rid of it in the back of my velle as opposed to a Ford ka Si, hopefully if I get another dry couple of hours next weekend I should have it fully stripped and ready to fetch the shell

Comment

Caravan down to floor now ready to take the shell, we'll collect it anywayClick image for larger version

Name:	20230122_142135.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	999.9 KB
ID:	350938

Had an accident with the automatic roller shutter at work (long story) Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20230122-WA0001.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	754.0 KB
ID:	350939

Comment

Come on, what's the story, something to do with the kink?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
                      Come on, what's the story, something to do with the kink?
                      The small blue door was open because I had an extension lead in use and I had the key fob for the door in my pocket so I accidentally must of shut the roller shutter and it's got caught on the open door hence why it looks like it does. Phoned my boss and explained, he said not to worry so hopefully not too much damage, will find out tomorrow!

Comment

• Had a quick measure between the caravan wheels the other day and not sure yet if the shell will drop nicely between them. If not then notching the shell is the obvious option or can I fit spacers to the chassis to give me a enough room for the shell?

Comment

• What did the caravan measure between the wheels Ben? I'm sure the t4 is just over 1200mm between the rear tubs

Sent from

Comment

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
                            What did the caravan measure between the wheels Ben? I'm sure the t4 is just over 1200mm between the rear tubs

Sent from
                            Ah but the shell is being positioned mid point so the caravan wheels will be somewhere in the sliding door area

Comment

• Yup. Just read the whole thread and now realise the nose weight problem

Sent from

Comment

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
                                Yup. Just read the whole thread and now realise the nose weight problem

Sent from
                                Yeah so there's the issue so unsure how well it will fit between the wheels yet, might be a case of getting the grinder out and making the shell fit

Comment

Working...
                                X