Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blindfaith 2.Yet Another Winter Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember kids these vehicles won't look after themselves, in the two years it's been on the road it's done 9000 miles and had three oil and filter changes. Also always keep the box topped up. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220510_192727.jpg Views:	0 Size:	671.8 KB ID:	341860

Comment

• Wrong fffing thread, doh!

Comment

• What sort a nerd spends two hours fitting a column trim? And I'm still not happy with it. Perhaps it's cause I haven't used the original screws. I knew I should have grabbed some last week at the T4 graveyard. It's shit like this that plays on me mind. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220522_112234.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	661.7 KB
ID:	342158

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          It's shit like this that plays on me mind. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220522_112234.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	661.7 KB
ID:	342158
          I'm the same with that kinda shit.

Worst thing is, after it taunting you in your sleep all night, you then jump in the van and it's right there in your face… smirking at you as you drive along. It knows.
          You try and drown out its little voice with the radio, but still, it's there… "Look at me Si, don't ignore me, look what you've done to me, you've disfigured me Si".

Comment

• Those voices are real btw …I think?

Comment

• Glass in the rear doors Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220601_190832.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	665.7 KB
ID:	342564

Comment

• And all the rear lights wired up and working.

Comment

• Keep pushing Si. Well done.
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• It's a scruffy bumper,but it's a bumper. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220603_152714.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	774.4 KB
ID:	342673

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      It's a scruffy bumper,but it's a bumper.
                      I know that you aren't a fan Si, but that Wurth Black Dye would vastly improve the look. It's a dye, so providing the bumper is really really clean, there's nothing that can peel off.

Comment

• I was thinking a good sanding down,high build primer and repaint it black Jim. lot a work, that or buy a new one.

Comment

• I found this abandoned in a lay by near Derby Hospital. It's black but red underneath. I wonder who's is was Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220611_085450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	705.8 KB ID:	342923Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220611_085443.jpg Views:	0 Size:	778.8 KB ID:	342924

Comment

• Clearly you've been inspired to have a go Si, what better compliment could the forum deliver but that bud.

My van was nicked 2 weeks ago but the fuckers brought it back.

Comment

• Yep, your bonnet and my time wasting mate Dean inspired me to have a go.

Comment

• Bit a karma I spect, shouldn't have took the piss outta Rob, bless him. The paint on my bonnet reacted spectacularly. I suspect is was the horror black paint they had brushed on. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220611_130314.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	637.5 KB
ID:	342933

Comment

Working...
                                X