No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up the barn doors and slam panel today. Drew a blank on the MG driveshaft i'm afraid BMC's finest is a bit thin on the ground up there. When we got back the postman had been and we now have the V5 for the van. All we got from the salvage firm was a bill of sale. So pleased to now have the bus in the boss's name.

Comment

• Think our vans turned cannibal... Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0638.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	265401

Comment

• That's good plunder..
        guard it well.
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• So are you collecting barn doors now Si? Lol...What you doing with the ones I gave you?

Comment

• Maybe he is making a barn out of them to store all of his other t4 treasures in?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
              So are you collecting barn doors now Si? Lol...What you doing with the ones I gave you?
              They are going on the white one eventually. She got the cross member finished today. The inner wings are finished to will get a picture of them in the week. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0646.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	265418

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                They are going on the white one eventually. She got the cross member finished today. The inner wings are finished to will get a picture of them in the week. [ATTACH=CONFIG]10128[/ATTACH]
                Lovely job Si. I always appreciate a job done right and proper!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Not me Rob the boss. A coat of red oxide two coats of zinc primer and then she finished it with the dreaded Hammerite. Not the best anymore but its what we had to hand. Inner wings done the same way but with rattle can blue instead of hammershite. But forgot the camera this morning.

Comment

• Did you make you’re own panel for the inner arch or use a repair panel.I’m thinking make some as nobody will see them.Would like to know what you done tbh.

Comment

• I had a chunk cut out of a 2003 t4 chassis leg. Deconstructed it to make easier to weld in. It included the inner arch but that bit could be made. Here it is with it cut out. Will post some pics of it in when I take this week. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0622.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	265422Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0626.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	265423
                      Last edited by S49; 27 August 2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• That Sir, is a cracking job! Well done you

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Nice too see Molly getting involved in the build

Comment

• Its her motor, i'm just the dogs body. Once its built up, paint, mods, camping lay out its all up to her.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              Picked up the barn doors and slam panel today. Drew a blank on the MG driveshaft i'm afraid BMC's finest is a bit thin on the ground up there. When we got back the postman had been and we now have the V5 for the van. All we got from the salvage firm was a bill of sale. So pleased to now have the bus in the boss's name.
                              Thanks anyway Si, think I've managed to sort something out now.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                                Thanks anyway Si, think I've managed to sort something out now.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk
                                No worries. Them seem rarer than T4s in the yards out this way.

Comment

Working...
                                X