Pallet wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good mate 👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

• I love the marvel mat, really cool

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Cheers guys the marvel mat is to try and catch sams muddy paws but he just jumps it. [emoji849]

Comment

• Typical dogs, mine are just the same, you put a mat for them to wipe there paws and, oh they just jump over it

Comment

• Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
            Hadn't put the sides on in the last two, I was a 1980 baby sorry pal [emoji23] April fool if it makes you feel any better.
            That's class looking mate. I too was made in 80

Comment

• Hadn't seen this 'till now. Very smart. Well worth the effort.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Looks fab. Well done[emoji1]

Comment

• Pallet wood

Well Greeny 7 months on and the are finally in!!!

Match the interior much better now.

Out with the old....

In with the not as old!!

So comfy. Took so long cause I thought I needed to fabricate a new base plate but managed to modify the old one, tidy.

Comment

• I might have to loose the arm rest as it fouls when spinning the drivers chair, not sure yet.

Comment

• Nice that mate. Tried some rover leather ones in ours but they were far too high, in the shed till I work out the brackets. I could join a rover forum and try and sell em..........nah praps not.

Comment

• Love the wood interior, looks very homely

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleTravellingMatt View Post
                          Love the wood interior, looks very homely
                          Cheers, it’s certainly a cozy van now, Sam the nervous dog is happy anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Nice that mate. Tried some rover leather ones in ours but they were far too high, in the shed till I work out the brackets. I could join a rover forum and try and sell em..........nah praps not.
                            They are higher for sure, had to use some unistrut to make sure the bottom of the seat didn’t foul on the swivel mechanism but I’m not minding it too much, quite nice having a new driving position to be honest.

Comment

• Think I need me some bed rugs like yours. Seeing your bed all set up makes me desperate to Get mine back and go away!

Comment

• Pallet wood

Originally posted by UncleTravellingMatt View Post
                                Think I need me some bed rugs like yours. Seeing your bed all set up makes me desperate to Get mine back and go away!
                                Sheep pelts, warm as toast, what’s the craic with yours? Sorry been absent for ages so playing catch up.

Comment

Working...
                                X