• Show
Clear All

• Should call him Clyde [emoji23]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s

Comment

• Quite possibly the coolest dog ever! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Very cool dog, our Springer likes to sit on rear bench with a nose out the side window.

One question, is he harnessed? I've heard of a lot of people getting stopped and fined for unsecured dogs, we have a seat belt loop clip now, still gives her movement but she can't hit the screen or us and saves a fine.

Not something I'd thought of until it was mentioned to me so will put it out there
        Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

• Big Blue

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
          Very cool dog, our Springer likes to sit on rear bench with a nose out the side window.

One question, is he harnessed? I've heard of a lot of people getting stopped and fined for unsecured dogs, we have a seat belt loop clip now, still gives her movement but she can't hit the screen or us and saves a fine.

Not something I'd thought of until it was mentioned to me so will put it out there
          No, he isn’t. Sometimes he’s clipped to something on long journeys but for general out and about stuff, haven’t ever bothered. Not sure there’s a legal requirement to do so, so not quite sure how you’d be fined?

We’ve had a few quick stops with him in the front and I’ve always been surprised at how quick his reaction time is - I’m sure it’s one for the health and safety police, but he’s not head butted the window or dash yet!

When we do clip him to the seatbelt he always ends up tangled up within 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• It's a legal requirement here, been fined for it myself. Bearing in mind Bus is only a yorkie x, I tried to explain the only way he could harm us in an accident is if one of us swallowed him....still got fined.
            Probably the same there.
            Cool dog though so they may well let him off.
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Interesting.... apparently rule 57 of the Highway Code says "When in a vehicle make sure dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you while you are driving or injure you, or themselves, if you stop quickly."

However it’s not a legal requirement. The only thing apparently that can be used is “driving without due care or attention”. Ie if your dog is pissing about and distracting you*.

*Note my pictures were taken from a video started before I pulled away and stopped when I’d pulled over- he’s that predictable that he always rides like that.

Comment

• Does he drive you back from the pub?

Comment

• Does he stick his head out of the window for miles and miles on end but hates it when you blow in his face?

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                    Does he stick his head out of the window for miles and miles on end but hates it when you blow in his face?
                    No - randomly he quite likes it when you blow in his face. First dog I’ve seen which seems to find it funny.

Comment

• He is a handsome looking wingman, but he gets all the attention, am I right?

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                        He is a handsome looking wingman, but he gets all the attention, am I right?
                        Haha - yep.

Comment

• Just acquired a soldering Iron... this shit’s getting real! [emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                            No - randomly he quite likes it when you blow in his face. First dog I’ve seen which seems to find it funny.

All the dogs I’ve had have been soft as shite. That is until I blew in their faces, then they try and bite it off. Makes no sense.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Not cool I’m guessing but my kids think it’s the best thing ever!

Comment

• We love those! But I’m not paying for one!

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Working...
                                X