• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Coming on in leaps and bounds mate.
    Trying mate. Window next then I can get other side carpeted

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
      You need to stretch the carpet out more to get rid of those wrinkles and lumps - they just draw the eye.

coat the base layer and the carpet with glue - let it dry and then push together, you can peel and re-apply a couple of times, stretch it as you go, work from a corner or the centre of a panel out.

WD40 and a cloth will get the overspray off. Do it soon as possible.
      Exactly what I did sir . The wrinkles are where there are pieces of tape covering a speaker hole and the carpet has forced it to wrinkle. The lumps are where the plastic robots are holding the hardboard to the van. [emoji4]

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
        Exactly what I did sir . The wrinkles are where there are pieces of tape covering a speaker hole and the carpet has forced it to wrinkle. The lumps are where the plastic rivets are holding the hardboard to the van. [emoji4]

Comment

Fcuk the bumps and lumps bud your doing a top job..most the carpet gets covered in units or by the seat or bed anyhow..building your own camper is the most rewarding achievement you can do in life . ( if its in a t4 ov course[emoji23] )..keep up the good work and keep the progress pics coming...great job..

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!
          Originally posted by t7myp View Post
          Exactly what I did sir . The wrinkles are where there are pieces of tape covering a speaker hole and the carpet has forced it to wrinkle. The lumps are where the plastic robots are holding the hardboard to the van. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by damien devil View Post
            Fcuk the bumps and lumps bud your doing a top job..most the carpet gets covered in units or by the seat or bed anyhow..building your own camper is the most rewarding achievement you can do in life . ( if its in a t4 ov course[emoji23] )..keep up the good work and keep the progress pics coming...great job..

Thanks buddy! And you’re right most of that will be covered! I have too say I’m totally enjoying it and all the great comments keep me chipping along

Comment

Thanks buddy! And you’re right most of that will be covered! I have too say I’m totally enjoying it and all the great comments keep me chipping along

Trust me been wher you are and its worth every minute and penny when you get out using it...built not bought..dnt give in bud ...get out camping next season[emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by damien devil View Post
                Trust me been wher you are and its worth every minute and penny when you get out using it...built not bought..dnt give in bud ...get out camping next season[emoji106]

Now I’m able to drive again I’m taking her too work once a week just too keep her rolling! We’ve got all the kit ready too go. Can’t wait!!

Comment

Now I’m able to drive again I’m taking her too work once a week just too keep her rolling! We’ve got all the kit ready too go. Can’t wait!!

[emoji106] good stuff

Comment

• first we drill a hole!!!

Comment

• All done and sikaflexed. Window in in the morning. Job jobbed. Big thanks to my bro for the guidance!

Comment

• So. Last night was the night. Hole cut! Went surprisingly well and definitely helped my bro firstly loaned me his garage, secondly his car to go home in when we realised the sealer was not going to go off in an hour [emoji23][emoji23]and thirdly the fact he fitted one in his T4 so knew where I needed to be with it [emoji4]. Any way. Pictures saClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0084.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	262071Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0086.jpg
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	262072Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0088.jpg
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	262073Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0089.jpg
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	262074y a thousand words!!!

Comment

• Cool! Getting there!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                            Cool! Getting there!!!

Cracking on sir! Damn sealer hasn’t set yet! Almost but not quite!

Comment

• well looks like tomorrow for putting the window in as the sealer hasn’t set joining the panels. On the plus side I clayed a bit of paintwork and briefkybhand polishes to see what I had. Looks like she’ll come up cracking

Comment

• What size tyres are they look wide

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X