I’m gonna have too now!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Taste the difference and yum

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      Taste the difference and yum

I do remember them being damn good. Have you tried five guys?? Now they are the bomb!!

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
        I do remember them being damn good. Have you tried five guys?? Now they are the bomb!!

I have I wasn't impressed! It cost me a fortune and I shat it out within an hour!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
          I have I wasn't impressed! It cost me a fortune and I shat it out within an hour!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji51][emoji23][emoji23][emoji51][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I really liked it but then I kept til the following morning!!!

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji51][emoji23][emoji23][emoji51][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I really liked it but then I kept til the following morning!!!

Felt like they ripped my ring out..... twice!

Comment

• Well I got the T4 back. I cannot impress how damn bloody good it is!!!!! I liked it before but now..........starts on a flick of the key and drives so goddamn well. Can’t recommend Andy at Mollsprings Classics enough.

Comment

• So I decided to fit the retro alpine stereo I’ve been hanging onto for this. Proper made in Japan item from when the van was new . Hate seeing new style stereos in older motors. Well somebody’s been there before. Another rake of shite added on wiring. So stripped all the crap out to get to the proper VW stuff. Need to borrow my brothers tester now to find out what we’ve got! Never straight forward eh

Comment

So I decided to fit the retro alpine stereo I’ve been hanging onto for this. Proper made in Japan item from when the van was new . Hate seeing new style stereos in older motors. Well somebody’s been there before. Another rake of shite added on wiring. So stripped all the crap out to get to the proper VW stuff. Need to borrow my brothers tester now to find out what we’ve got! Never straight forward eh

Get some pics up of the head unit , I used to be into I.C.E back in the 90’s , Alpine stuff was and sill is top notch .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                    Get some pics up of the head unit , I used to be into I.C.E back in the 90’s , Alpine stuff was and sill is top notch .
                    Yeah will do mate. Got a couple of alpine plus I have a brand new technics cassette deck and amp in boxes

Comment

• few bits from my good friends @cleanyourcar.co.uk. Gyeon Trim should sort my overly grey bumpers nicely. Also got some poor bits black hole glaze and a shine mate 1.2” polishing head and pads to do door shuts and panel edges .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Comment

• I see a ton of these or similar for peanuts on the markets here. How do I know which are good to buy and which are shit?
                          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                            I see a ton of these or similar for peanuts on the markets here. How do I know which are good to buy and which are shit?
                            Google will tell you the best ones buddy bit of a good rule of thumb is if they’re made in Japan.

Comment

Google will tell you the best ones buddy bit of a good rule of thumb is if they’re made in Japan.

Thanks. Will do a little research.
                              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

http://just-t4s.co.uk/mobile-gallery/845bf511915f44d3d8c96089343471a1.jpg

Thanks mate , looks a nice retro head unit , love alpine headunits , I may have to find one for my van , when funds allow .

Comment

Working...
                                X