And so it begins........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
    Got a caddy for work which I use most of the time but it’s not like the T4!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    That’s right! Nobody in their right mind would choose a caddy over a T4 right? [emoji16]

Comment

• That picture I put up of driving ours into the sunset sort of sums up how I feel about driving ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
        I've got the mk2 golf but, my van is my main driver, the golf is a laugh to drive about in but, the van makes me smile like the Cheshire cat lol [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.
        Totally agree mate. Don’t know what it is about them. All good for us though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
          I've got the mk2 golf but, my van is my main driver, the golf is a laugh to drive about in but, the van makes me smile like the Cheshire cat lol [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.
          I use the velle as my daily driver, have done for the last 14 years. Nothing quite like it

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fair play to you mate. I’m
            Lucky to have access to more than one vehicle but I’m really missing the van!!

Comment

• camber done, water pump and thermostat housing off ready for new pump and stat. Shagged cooling fan replaced with a good second hand one from my bro. Glow plugs getting done tomorrow then the big refit next week. Gear linkage bushes and exhaust getting done and same time. That will be everything done too make him nice and reliable

Comment

camber done, water pump and thermostat housing off ready for new pump and stat. Shagged cooling fan replaced with a good second hand one from my bro. Glow plugs getting done tomorrow then the big refit next week. Gear linkage bushes and exhaust getting done and same time. That will be everything done too make him nice and reliable

I can feel a road trip coming on......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                  I can feel a road trip coming on......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Definitely!!! Looking forward to getting out and About in him!

Comment

camber done, water pump and thermostat housing off ready for new pump and stat. Shagged cooling fan replaced with a good second hand one from my bro. Glow plugs getting done tomorrow then the big refit next week. Gear linkage bushes and exhaust getting done and same time. That will be everything done too make him nice and reliable

Proper job that mate. Sounds like you’re doing all the right bits in one go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                      Proper job that mate. Sounds like you’re doing all the right bits in one go.

Could t have done it without my pals help! I was busy recovering his lads seat for his freshly rebuilt TA

Comment

Could t have done it without my pals help! I was busy recovering his lads seat for his freshly rebuilt TA

that takes me back
                        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                          that takes me back
                          It’s a proper thing. Total nut and bolt build. It’s been pepped up a bit too so should be good fun

Comment

• New glow plugs in. Starts immediately! Fans fixed and ready to go back in van! Progress

Comment

New glow plugs in. Starts immediately! Fans fixed and ready to go back in van! Progress

Starting immediately? Living the dream mate! Next thing you’ll say if you don’t get the little puff of smoke when it starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                                Starting immediately? Living the dream mate! Next thing you’ll say if you don’t get the little puff of smoke when it starts.

Ha ha ha now we know that’s not gonna be happening!

Comment

Working...
                                X