And so it begins........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
    Very true. You do get to hear some wonderful tales!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Mines the earliest model, the 4xv. The one with a sharp steering angle and shortened wheelbase. Loves shaking its head when exiting corners with a wrist full. It's like it's disapproving. May as well be tutting at me and waving its finger.
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Yamaha style. Honda build quality! And yes I’ve got a Yamaha [emoji51][emoji51]

Seen this before.. Stunning machine, very jealous.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
        Mines the earliest model, the 4xv. The one with a sharp steering angle and shortened wheelbase. Loves shaking its head when exiting corners with a wrist full. It's like it's disapproving. May as well be tutting at me and waving its finger.
        The best one for me. Lovely machine!

Comment

• Not mine. It's been bastardized, painted by somebody clearly talented but also on l.s.d.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171007_135327_resized_4.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	263236

Was very cheap though and a present from the wife so I can't complain.

Name:	20170929_183102_resized_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	263237

Any excuse for a photo.

Comment

• I like it!!

Comment

I like it!!

You're clearly disturbed.

Comment

You're clearly disturbed.
                Well yeah that’s true enough [emoji51]

Comment

• She bought it because she likes Betty Boop and she is airbrushed on the tank.

Name:	20171008_140215_resized_2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	263238
                  Neither of us like Desperate Dan or Dennis The Menace.

Name:	20171007_135344_resized_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	263239

Name:	20171007_135353_resized_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	263240
                  Great workmanship but why???

Comment

• Seems to be a bit of a bottom fetish with those last two images, one involving nudity and the other penetration. I'm making no judgements.....

I'd get the t-cut out, they might be on top of the Suzuki R logos, nice bike, is it a GSXR ?

Comment

• I had this argument with my mate. I said it was the gixxer r. He proves me wrong though.

Name:	yamr1sinshadrb.gif
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	263241

It's this one. Yes there is an arse theme. Even Betty has it out, naked. I realise this may appear appropriate for me but I promise it was already like that.
                      It gets worse. On the tail it has airbrushed; "this ones for R kid" and (as if that wasn't enough) "just R-sing about"
                      Shame really because it is very good quality but spoils an otherwise good bike. (14k proven genuine miles).
                      Oh, and all that early 90's polished ally. Matt black rattle cans anyone?

Name:	Screenshot_2018-02-26-19-00-11.jpg
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	263242
                      Last edited by arfur fox-acre; 26 February 2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

I had this argument with my mate. I said it was the gixxer r. He proves me wrong though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8209[/ATTACH]

It's this one. Yes there is an arse theme. Even Betty has it out, naked. I realise this may appear appropriate for me but I promise it was already like that.
                        It gets worse. On the tail it has airbrushed; "this ones for R kid" and (as if that wasn't enough) "just R-sing about"
                        Shame really because it is very good quality but spoils an otherwise good bike. (14k proven genuine miles).
                        Oh, and all that early 90's polished ally. Matt black rattle cans anyone?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8210[/ATTACH]
                        Dear oh dear. Brain removed and shoved in a box! Airbrush out[emoji23]. Wants painting back at some point I guess. Still a great bike

Comment

• As I say, phenomenal quality job but sadly has to go. I would swap the tank and tail etc if i could find anybody who wanted it but where the hell do you find that person?

Comment

As I say, phenomenal quality job but sadly has to go. I would swap the tank and tail etc if i could find anybody who wanted it but where the hell do you find that person?
                            Now that’s a good question!

Comment

As I say, phenomenal quality job but sadly has to go. I would swap the tank and tail etc if i could find anybody who wanted it but where the hell do you find that person?
                              I like it Arfur mate, I’ll have the tank and the tail, but I won’t have anything to put it on so you might as well just ride the bike over for me and I’ll give you some bus fare for your return trip 🤣

Comment

Now that’s a good question!

Do love your collection of bikes and cars and the van!!! Where do you bloody keep them all ???
                                Would love a collection of vehicles!! Especially the old classics [emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                                X