No announcement yet.

And so it begins........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely love it and I agree with the bigredone the round head lights are its character

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
      [emoji7] I think I've just let a little fluid out !!! I love the mk1 XR2, the round headlights imo are the best part of it, it just looks right, no other XR2 looked as good, even if it's just for me keep the updates coming on this too ............. please !!! [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.
      Yeah no worries mate will do. I’ve got a set Gaz Gold coil overs under my bed waiting to go on it! Should be a fantastic motor

Comment

• Originally posted by Roccodog View Post
        Absolutely love it and I agree with the bigredone the round head lights are its character

Without a doubt. Really looking forward to driving it

Comment

• Simply stunning. Prefer the mk2 but wow. Very jealous
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
            Simply stunning. Prefer the mk2 but wow. Very jealous
            Thanks mate

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
              Appalling picture but the idea is there! I’ll get some better ones this week. All 4 brake hoses, clips and half the brake pipes this week if possible! Definitely getting there now

Look good tommo . Nice one

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                [emoji7] I think I've just let a little fluid out !!! I love the mk1 XR2, the round headlights imo are the best part of it, it just looks right, no other XR2 looked as good, even if it's just for me keep the updates coming on this too ............. please !!! [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.
                My first car was a mk1 fiesta 950 popular plus and I bought a 1300 supersport that was rotten and put the engine and box and interior in it. Tell you what I was driving around with a massive smile on my 17 year old face. I'm sure when you roll that out on the road you will be grinning from ear to ear.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                  Appalling picture but the idea is there! I’ll get some better ones this week. All 4 brake hoses, clips and half the brake pipes this week if possible! Definitely getting there now

Looks good that. Hope those wheels are bolted on good and tight (and wired up to the battery!). Don’t want any more mishaps!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                    Looks good that. Hope those wheels are bolted on good and tight (and wired up to the battery!). Don’t want any more mishaps!

Gunned on mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Well I’ve had a brief drive of her tonight. Quite happy with the ride. Gonna bung some of the poly spring mounts in too drop the back a bit more. Shoved s bit of weight in the back to simulate the rest of the build and she didn’t quite drop enough! Brake lines and hoses maybe on Saturday! I’ve a TR7 V8 to flat off for my pal

Comment

• Nice to see it coming on after all the grief. Made up for you.

Comment

Nice to see it coming on after all the grief. Made up for you.
                          Thanks mate. Yeah bit of a rocky start but def feeling the love now. Get all the mechanics done and then I’ll tidy up the arches. Job jobbed

Comment

• It's funny how we feel about these vehicles. I'm all friends with mine at the moment since his itv pass without hitting my wallet and his imminent retirement.
                            Really pleased, you deserve it.

Comment

It's funny how we feel about these vehicles. I'm all friends with mine at the moment since his itv pass without hitting my wallet and his imminent retirement.
                              Really pleased, you deserve it.
                              I’m very lucky to have great friends in the trade so anything I need a hand with gets sorted. It’s cost me parts only which in all honesty have been peanuts! Thanks again mate

Comment

• Well I polished a it more of her this week end but that’s about as far as I got! Need to clear my carpeting gear out the back now. Sound deaden the floor and throw the be plywood down to see where the land lies. Then need to get some measuring up done and draw a rough layout before starting the 2 x 2 framework. Wish me luck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X