And so it begins........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
    Have you just changed the springs for that rear drop? Which ones did you use? Any before shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Kit off eBay buddy. 50mm drop at rear but I’ve got the back too kit out so reckon she’ll drop another 10mm at least! Before.......

Comment

• Appalling picture but the idea is there! I’ll get some better ones this week. All 4 brake hoses, clips and half the brake pipes this week if possible! Definitely getting there now

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
        Appalling picture but the idea is there! I’ll get some better ones this week. All 4 brake hoses, clips and half the brake pipes this week if possible! Definitely getting there now

They look pretty f'kin cool on there mate, them tyres look even smaller now tho, how long before the test drive? [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
          They look pretty f'kin cool on there mate, them tyres look even smaller now tho, how long before the test drive? [emoji106]

Angle of the photo isn’t helping buddy. I’ll get a straight side shot this week. I’ll have a drive out Wednesday. Brake hoses and pipes next!

Comment

• Wheels look good on mate! Done a good job there, also the lowering, can wait to see a picture of it finished!
            You mentioned your mates place in Oldham, what do they do there??
            [emoji1303]

Comment

• Originally posted by Roccodog View Post
              Wheels look good on mate! Done a good job there, also the lowering, can wait to see a picture of it finished!
              You mentioned your mates place in Oldham, what do they do there??
              [emoji1303]

Ahhhh Matt Rowe at Obsidian Detailing. He’s a serious car detailed buddy. He’s awesome. And thank you. Really pleased with the lowering. Looking forward to starting back on the inside rear now!

Comment

• Great looking rims and job.... look forward to the side on pics...

Sent by ORANGE is the NEW BLACK

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  Great looking rims and job.... look forward to the side on pics...

Sent by ORANGE is the NEW BLACK
                  Thanks buddy. I’ll get some pics Wednesday night when I go down to do a bit. Feel like I’m getting somewhere at last

Comment

• Keep going, I found when I slack it takes more effort to get back into the swing of things with the build!

Comment

Keep going, I found when I slack it takes more effort to get back into the swing of things with the build!

Yeah I can get with that one! My XR2 is a bit like that mate [emoji849]

Comment

• Bloody hell , the xr2 , that's took me back a few years!!!
                        My younger brother ( back when he was about 20yrs old ) bought a ( not sure if I've got this right ) rs 1800 , apparently there were only 500 made ( don't quote me on that ) but it was forever getting broke in, the last straw was he got his missus up the tub so had to sell it to go towards an house deposit , he always looks back at that car.
                        But yeh, a few mates had them back in the day with pepper pit wheels!!!
                        Keep hold of it mate and bring it. Ack to its former glory [emoji1303]

Comment

Bloody hell , the xr2 , that's took me back a few years!!!
                          My younger brother ( back when he was about 20yrs old ) bought a ( not sure if I've got this right ) rs 1800 , apparently there were only 500 made ( don't quote me on that ) but it was forever getting broke in, the last straw was he got his missus up the tub so had to sell it to go towards an house deposit , he always looks back at that car.
                          But yeh, a few mates had them back in the day with pepper pit wheels!!!
                          Keep hold of it mate and bring it. Ack to its former glory [emoji1303]

she’s a proper thing it just needs finishing!

Comment

• Oh it's the even older shape than I was thinking of, that's even better pal..., love it [emoji1303]

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                              she’s a proper thing it just needs finishing!

[emoji7] I think I've just let a little fluid out !!! I love the mk1 XR2, the round headlights imo are the best part of it, it just looks right, no other XR2 looked as good, even if it's just for me keep the updates coming on this too ............. please !!! [emoji106]

Comment

Oh it's the even older shape than I was thinking of, that's even better pal..., love it [emoji1303]

It’s a proper minter it’s just getting time to bolt it back together lol

Comment

Working...
                                X