• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarahw1984 View Post
    It'd be pretty big crates for a collie [emoji23]
    I'm just waiting for them to figure out if they can escape

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    He would freek at the idea of a cage!
    He is am Irish ex working rescue. And nervous!!! He is much better after the 2 years we have had him bit still am idiot!!

Comment

Bless him, the brown one and yorkie type are both rescues, hard work but worth it

Comment

Love the number plate ! And the doggies Iv got a terrier and collie , collies just started agility so they will be going in my van too ! Where about are you Sarah? X

Comment

Nice! Love the pink bonnet bra

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome along, Come in, sit down....grab a biscuit.
            Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
                Love the number plate ! And the doggies Iv got a terrier and collie , collies just started agility so they will be going in my van too ! Where about are you Sarah? X

Thats cool!

I'm in Didcot, Oxfordshire. I have to take Rubie to places with fully fenced rings at the moment though, she can't cope with all the things going on. This is why I take her to loads of things just so she learns to chill

Comment

Ah that's cool, my terrier don't like other dogs so he doesn't do it but the collie just did an 8 week play course n was brilliant so hopefully start doing it more now and build up to little shows . Will have to try and incorporate something in the van for them when we're travelling !

Comment

Originally posted by Grubb05 View Post
                    Nice! Love the pink bonnet bra
                    I love any type of pink bra ! ......... the bigger the better !

Welcome along to our home from home Sarah, you'll enjoy it here. Should you need any help, you'll find a lot of very knowledgeable people here.
                    But I feel you're doing OK on your own. No doubt you will qualify for your reward stickers quite quickly ......... you've almost got your first one already !

TURK
                    Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
                    And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
                    The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post

Would love him to do flyball or agility but he won't go for a ball and he is scared of new stuff (everything from street signs to crisp packets!!) So anything with jumps tunnels etc is well out of the picture!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                        Would love him to do flyball or agility but he won't go for a ball and he is scared of new stuff (everything from street signs to crisp packets!!) So anything with jumps tunnels etc is well out of the picture!!
                        You'd be suprised!

When I started in January Rubie wouldn't go near anything! She does all the contacts now.
                        Just have to start slow, maybe find a 1:2:1 instructor and do a taster session

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                          Luna is really good but she's so quick I have no chance of getting ahead of her and she's so
                          Focused on the toy or ball in my hand she will stop when she catches up with me !! Haven't tried flyball yet but I might give it a go !

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

And there we have another issue miss trust of anyone outside "his pack"
                              The hard thing is with some dogs they are ball or food responsive, Scimi (yes his name!!) Is only dog or pack responsive. So when out he will be directed by other dogs or (in his eyes anyway) me being pack leader (Lol even I think it's funny as I am married with kids!!)
                              But when it comes to his fear response he becomes part of me or who ever out of the direct pack is with him..
                              It must be a hang up from his past life and collies not being like most other dogs in the fact that where most breeds operating at the equivalent of a 6/7 yo child collies are not akin to a teenager!!
                              I have been taking him to the family farm to let him run with the kelpies and the huntaway (we attempted with the Welsh sheep dog but she wasn't going for it!!)

Comment

Rubie is only food driven but as soon as theres a distraction she switches off from me!
                                They ain't easy but well worth it

Comment

Working...
                                X