No announcement yet.

its a sad day today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No and we have text him and rang him and it just goes to his answering machine on his mobile. Not happy !!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Just T4s

Comment

Just heard off him on eBay he said that his partner did it to get him in trouble. Now I am seriously @issed off

Comment

Hopefully you get it sorted has he got any/ or bad feedback ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s

Comment

Some people have no morals. That's not on, if you don't want something don't bid for it, I'd be peed of no end
          Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

It now gets worse, eBay want to charge us £45 because it is sold on their site. My wife is now on to eBay to be told by the woman on the phone "that's life" if Carol could put her hand down the phone she would have them round the woman's throat. We are sending in a complaint. Sorry to ramble on here but I will keep smiling 😊and carry on.

Comment

What an absolute ballache! hope it gets sorted, not fair that you have to shell out for someone else wasting time, I'd be like fuck
              Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

Can't you just open an unpaid case against the buyer? Wait for them to reply or not to eBay, then get a refund of the fees? 👍

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Just T4s
                '00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

Stick to your guns. You haven't sold it so why should you pay. Put in your complaint don't give up. If you have a message from the buyer saying it wasn't him it was his partner surely it's self explanatory. we bought something from eBay but it never arrived. The seller said he sent it using his relatives courier firm and gave a tracking number that said delivered to letterbox and was dated before the date the guy said he sent it. Don't know who's letterbox cause it wasn't ours. Eventually after a few conversations and them eventually reading all the messages between us and the seller ebay retracted their decision not give us our money back and finally refunded us but it was a pain in the arse. And then they wouldn't let us give any feedback about the seller. So your not the only one to have trouble with them.
                  Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

lubee been there and done that. If they do ask for fees when my wife has explained it to eBay and they have seen his reply then we will be having words.

Comment

Working...
                    X