X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi..nice looking van mate 👍

Comment

Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
      Cheers it was like that when I got it, all different now, I'd happily have that decal again on the new spray but at the moment I'm just keeping it plain on the outside, well as plain as a bright as fuck green van can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Love the green, if I ever had to respray it would be bright green or orange unless I found another unusual standout colour

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Hi

Wish I'd gone orange if I'm honest, that's what I asked for originally, sprayer came back a bit later with "loads of orange about, why not go ford ultimate green" I agreed but later read that as "I have loads of green left from an old job, I'll use that" ho hum, I'm on green MKll now from a much better sprayer and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
          Wish I'd gone orange if I'm honest, that's what I asked for originally, sprayer came back a bit later with "loads of orange about, why not go ford ultimate green" I agreed but later read that as "I have loads of green left from an old job, I'll use that" ho hum, I'm on green MKll now from a much better sprayer and love it.

Looks great & be more than happy with a green machine. Maybe should of bought one needing a respray

Comment

welcome. Like the van and interior 👍

On the seventh day there was the t4

Comment

Welcome Craig.

I like the interior of your van. Looking very nice.

Comment

Hi and welcome. Bull bars on fo sho

Comment

Hi there nice van was looking on the net Last night for a black and white bonnet cover.[emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by daleydub View Post
                    Hi there nice van was looking on the net Last night for a black and white bonnet cover.[emoji106]
                    I'm looking for a replacement as two sections have come off, wondering if to just purchase bonnet bra but concerned moisture getting underneath and causing rust

Comment

Originally posted by craig.jerram View Post
                      I'm looking for a replacement as two sections have come off, wondering if to just purchase bonnet bra but concerned moisture getting underneath and causing rust

That's the very reason I fitted a bonnet bra. Its now the one place on the van where you can't see any rust!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, dude. Nice to see this place filling up.

These machines are for driving so I spend little time looking at the outside!
                        My philospohy is to consider mods on the basis that they improve the driving experience and/or make the vehicle more practical to live with.

So, your example bullbars for me represent extra weight with no extra functionality.
                        That's just my opinion however and, like Thebigredone said, you do what makes you happy. It's your van!

Comment

Working...
                        X