Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

Hello all! Young fella here from Cork Ireland! Starting my journey with a fine 2.4 straight diesel! How ye all doing!?

Welcome to the forum from Scotland. I too like to have a little bit red eye lol. Ive also a 2.4. We like a build thread and plenty pics. There's one or 2 members from Ireland.

Sent from Neils wheels using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome from Pembrokeshire, Wales

Comment

Ahh be ya and a warm welcome from the shire

Comment

Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
          There's one or 2 members from Ireland.

Plus others who have applied post-Brexit for an Irish Passport and currently stuck in a long queue.

Fáilte chuig an bhfóram

Comment

go raibh míle maith agat! Hope to be out every weekend with the new wagon she's been kitted out with insulation, sliding door window, floor, bed, few places for storage, countertop and hooked up with kitchen spotlights. A fine machine that needs a little mechanical work but nothing major!
            Attached Files

Comment

Welcome from Norfolk

Comment

Greetings from Yorkshire

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                  It's a bit pink for me, but there's others on here that like soft lighting and curtains.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    Welcome aboard.
                    It's a bit pink for me, but there's others on here that like soft lighting and curtains.
                    Yeah I may change it at some point to black outs! The only thing is it was a sentimental vessel for the previous owners so I'm abit reluctant to make too many changes. Although I will have to make it my own for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
                      Welcome to the forum from Scotland. I too like to have a little bit red eye lol. Ive also a 2.4. We like a build thread and plenty pics. There's one or 2 members from Ireland.

I think Redeyedfox will call his build thread ‘ The blim bus ‘ oh welcome btw

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

I think Redeyedfox will call his build thread ‘ The blim bus ‘ oh welcome btw
                        Hahaha the weed wagon

Comment

She's called Tabitha! My redeye days are long passed but my nickname remains the same ;D

Comment

Where about’s in cork are you from ya LANGER, I used to live in clonakilty, I’ve some mates from cork, my son lives in togher……oh and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Dog71 View Post
                              Where about’s in cork are you from ya LANGER, I used to live in clonakilty, I’ve some mates from cork, my son lives in togher……oh and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                              Haha good man! I'm down wesht outside dunmanway! Grand green part of the world! Thanks for having me.

Comment

Working...
                              X