Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Hello All

Hi, I'm Ryan.
    I did meet some of you last year at Busfest when my wife, daughter and i camped in the club area, we arrived in the red T4 on Friday night and you made room for us.
    Hopefully i will catch up with you all again soon.

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome Ryan. Where are you from?

Sent from Neils wheels using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome Ryan , please don’t post up a what’s it worth post if your clutch is fooked , you’ll be mullered

Comment

Hello mate, thanks for joining. Leave now whilst you still can.

The forum rules are as follows:

1, Si is the only one to judge how clean your van is or isn’t. No other appraisals will be accepted.
          2, If selling, all prices must be approved by Spedwing in advance of posting.
          3, Parts diagrams and any reference to them will lead to an instant ban and expulsion.
          4, All used laptop batteries must be recycled using the online Activbollox save the earth service.
          5, Kevs a ****, just accept that straight away.
          6, Don’t mention the war. Fritz doesn’t like it.
          7, Please don’t feed Kneel
          8, Never make eye contact with Arf and never ever send him pictures of your children regardless of what reasons he gives.
          9, Any spelling errors will lead to HM deleting your post entirely.

Have fun posting, it’s good to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          #vanlife

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP View Post

1, Si is the only one to judge how clean your van is or isn’t. No other appraisals will be accepted.
            3, Parts diagrams and any reference to them will lead to an instant ban and expulsion.
            4, All used laptop batteries must be recycled using the online Activbollox save the earth service.
            8, Never make eye contact with Arf and never ever send him pictures of your children regardless of what reasons he gives.

Hahahahaha

Comment

Tommy. I can't. Delete things anyway why would I want to

Comment

PaHahahahaha....

How appropriate - TimmyP (they/them/their) left himself out of his own selective Rules. His Plus1 Service* (he counts as 2) is included in forum Membershape for accompanying Sheep Shows, Farmyard Sex Tours and his personal favourite, the 265 breeds to get into for Welsh Tourism week. **

*This exclusive service includes a full range of soiled hoodies, matching beanies, hair knot installation guides and Sambas alongside a full range of poorly fitting fancy dresses and pronouns to hang out in as well as a free selection of leilei merch flowers post coital interaction.***

** His safe word is "Fill Me"

*** Don't mention er... mTDI it'll reduce power drastically and over excite his larynx to cough and spew shite for fuckin weeks.

Last edited by Activ8; 10 May 2023, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post

*** Don't mention er... mTDI it'll reduce power drastically and over excite his larynx to cough and spew shite for fuckin weeks.
                  Hahahahaha comedy gold

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    PaHahahahaha....

How appropriate - TimmyP (they/them/their) left himself out of his own selective Rules. His Plus1 Service* (he counts as 2) is included in forum Membershape for accompanying Sheep Shows, Farmyard Sex Tours and his personal favourite, the 265 breeds to get into for Welsh Tourism week. **

*This exclusive service includes a full range of soiled hoodies, matching beanies, hair knot installation guides and Sambas alongside a full range of poorly fitting fancy dresses and pronouns to hang out in as well as a free selection of leilei merch flowers post costal interaction.***

** His safe word is "Fill Me"

Safe word? That’s my McDonald’s order!

Excellent work though, i thought it made me smirk but it turned out to be indigestion.

#vanlife

Comment

Pahahahaha........fucking love it........glad I didn't make the list

Comment

Indigestion TP, which stomach?

Comment

Originally posted by Benf View Post

Pahahahaha........fucking love it........glad I didn't make the list
                          You’re too busy removing your steering wheel to change your wiper blades to say or do anything interesting on here.

#vanlife

Comment

You’re too busy removing your steering wheel to change your wiper blades to say or do anything interesting on here.

C**t.................

Comment

Hello, welcome aboard. You sure picked the wrong week to join but make yourself at home.

This is true, no matter how much I beg don't send anything at all.

Also, don't let me get wet or feed me after midnight. I am also not to keen on bright lights.

Or work, I don't like that either. Or getting my cumeuppance.

If I can be of any assistance, which is highly unlikely, please don't hesitate to ask.

​​​​​​Best of luck.
                              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Working...
                              X