Indonesian T4 V6 24v AMV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesian T4 V6 24v AMV

That's the car mates, now we are preparing to make this one into a coffee van, it have been change all the fluids ( using liquymoly 5w40 oil, denso ik16TT double iridium sparks, 01P transmatic internal parts, installing bigger AT cooler, cleaning all the injectors for better fuel consumption - now the best around 17km/liter and worst around 10km/liter, using some volt stabilizer and ground cable and still waiting for crack pipe set to come from china and front and rear disc brake to finish.. for the brake disc because none is exist in Indonesia so we ordered a performance drilled ventilated disc from Brix Performance here in Indonesia, they were very kindly to make us the disc we need for the car, 313mm pair front and 294mm pair rear for less than $250 , if you guys also interest to make some performance brake for your T4 in any kind of diameter from Brix Performance I will give you the person contact number ) , cheers mates, have a nice weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Any more pics? Internals?
    What sort of exhaust have you fitted?
    Is obtaining fuel difficult as you were having serious shortages before Xmas?

$???? - US$ or AUS$?

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      Any more pics? Internals?
      What sort of exhaust have you fitted?
      Is obtaining fuel difficult as you were having serious shortages before Xmas?

$???? - US$ or AUS$?
      Well right now the car still at the workshop mate, making it to be a coffee van haha, but I will post some picture if I am going tp the workshop, tbh the exhaust is still standard, no no mate, is not that difficult but because I use some 98 octane fuel is a bit expensive here, so I need to make it more efficient and for the dollar is an U$ mate

Comment

This is the kind of disc rotor that I'd ordered from Brix Performance mate, they already make for VW Golf, Scirocco, Polo and Touran here in Indonesia ( What I ordered is exact the same measure as standard 313mm front and 294mm rear ) so no need to change the caliper , what I am after is better braking performance with this

Comment

Get it turbo charged!
          Oh and why not get a trailer for the coffee sales! ;-)

Comment

Get it turbo charged!

Hahahaha, been thinkin about that also mate, but I think for replacing the transmission first with manual or dsg, maybe the dq 200 dry clutch or even the dq 250 wet clutch ( I heard that our 01P transmission can't handle the power from turbo ) and about the trailer we Indonesian simply can't get the permission for using trailer mate, many coffee van in Indonesia using VW T2 but I believe if we are using the T4 we will be the first one T4 coffee van mate

Comment

If you get 10 liter at the best and 17 liter at the worst (u said it the wrong way round) u don't get it much better mate, the v6 isn't meant to be efficient,

Comment

Last update mate

Comment

Get it turbo charged!

God... many many thanks mate, I've been lookin for this but never found any source, Thank you Sir

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looking good mate, clear Indicators maybe?

Comment

Working...
                      X