• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hans
    replied
    Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    I had this and it failed it's itv.
    So, I pulled the light out, opened the box and cut the wire running to it. Then it wouldn't light and go out so I wired it to the abs light instead. Passed the last 5 times like that.
    Fucking brilliant [emoji106] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Leave a comment:

• arfur fox-acre
    replied
    If you have a.b.s. use my bypass above.

Leave a comment:

• Gavin
    replied
    But when iv looked up the code 00532 it says low voltage so I'm not sure what it could be.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Just T4s

Leave a comment:

• Gavin
    replied
    Ok thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• S49
    replied
    Never had any experience of T4's with air bags but i'd be looking at the reel in the wheel. VWHeritage do a diode that plugs in so you can fit a wheel with no airbag, then the light will go out giving you an mot pass. Might be worth a look. Could be a cheaper fix if you don't mind an inoperative airbag.
    Last edited by S49; 21 March 2019, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gavin
    replied
    Hi thanks all. Yes I have got the fault code it's 00532 i carnt find anything wrong but someone told me my ecu could be buggered but I'm not sure what to do thanks for any advice.

Leave a comment:

• arfur fox-acre
    replied
    I had this and it failed it's itv.
    So, I pulled the light out, opened the box and cut the wire running to it. Then it wouldn't light and go out so I wired it to the abs light instead. Passed the last 5 times like that.
    Last edited by arfur fox-acre; 21 March 2019, 08:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Nozzle
    replied
    Hi and welcome to the forum. Do you have access to a code reader?

Leave a comment:

• mick1070
    replied
    Welcome to the site buddy, as you can see people are always happy to help on here.

Leave a comment:

• Activ8
    replied
    Originally posted by Gavin View Post
    Hi all iv got a t4 ex aa van that I'm converting into a camper. I got a problem I need help with the airbag warning lights came on and I carnt get it off. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Code read the fault with VCDS first.
    I've had a couple of electrical faults historically , first was the clock spring was damaged , second the airbag had been fitted from another VAG car and gave off a different electrical impedence , third was another clock spring fault.
    You could soft code it out with VCDS which turns the MIL off.

Leave a comment:

• Gavin
    started a topic Airbag warning lights

Airbag warning lights

Hi all iv got a t4 ex aa van that I'm converting into a camper. I got a problem I need help with the airbag warning lights came on and I carnt get it off. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Working...
X