• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do that all ready haha;-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
      in hundreds of years after the fall of our civilization
      Or after 2 weeks of Corona lockdown - much the same.

Comment

I used to run a car club and when a new member joined as a paid member we used to send them a membership car, sticker and a few printed sheets about the club etc - all fitted in an A5 envelope so was normal postage rate and that made people feel part of it. When they renewed we used to send them a new membership card and a new sticker if they had changed their motor etc. Its great to see forums and clubs like this still surviving when everything seems to be going over to the 'one stop shop' they call Facebook where you can catch up on car gossip, see what your mates had for dinner plus much more all on one site! Prefer forums like this to be honest but my hand has been forced as if I want to find out stuff or keep up I have to go to FB and the like to find it - FB was the death of my club.

Maybe a membership card for paid up members would make them feel part of it and would be a little thank you for their support?
        http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/597794.png

Comment

I dont really see a need for a membership card. It's just more time and expense for Dan to worry about... He puts enough time in already imho

it's a T4 thing

Comment

Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
            I dont really see a need for a membership card. It's just more time and expense for Dan to worry about... He puts enough time in already imho

it's a T4 thing
            This was a few years ago now so times do change so yes I do get that there is no need for an actual membership card but there could be an online one or something for the paid members just really to say thanks or recognise that they are supporting the group. Not trying to make more work for you Dan
            http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/597794.png

Comment

I'm not a fan of stickers like that but I thought a black sticker on the dark tinted window of a black van would be pretty subtle.

Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Like that picture Laz its like someone has stumbled across an old van in hundreds of years after the fall of our civilization and their wondering what the hell it was all about.
              You have more faith in VW's rustproofing than I do Si..

Comment

Originally posted by Laz View Post
                I'm not a fan of stickers like that but I thought a black sticker on the dark tinted window of a black van would be pretty subtle.

You have more faith in VW's rustproofing than I do Si..

Subtle, invisible lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Last 2 years mine has gone out automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by fife t4 new View Post
                    Subtle, invisible lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s
                    Yeah, black cat in a coal shed!

Comment

Working...
                    X