No announcement yet.

saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone point me in the direction of a list of engine codes that are an easy fit into my t4 without a lot of modifications?. will a golf tdi block and head fit using everything else from my abl?

Comment

This is something I've wondered about think you can use a golf mark3 tdi with the ABL injectors and pump. Reg would know for sure. If mine was ever unrepairable its the way i'd like to go. Like a fool I scrapped one not long before I got into the T4 thing....doh! Still think theres no reason you cant repair yours mate.

Comment

Welcome on board bud,I've been down the engine replacement road,it'll be worth it once it's all sorted,good luck whichever way you go

Comment

Welcome team red.

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Just T4s

Comment

Hi and welcome on board. Team red!

Comment

Afternoon and good luck

Comment

Well it's looking like a new engine for the old bus piston and head damaged. Valve head came off in number one cylinder . Can't get photos to upload but it's dead!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by islander101 View Post
                  Well it's looking like a new engine for the old bus piston and head damaged. Valve head came off in number one cylinder . Can't get photos to upload but it's dead!!!!
                  For what it's worth to you personally , we all feel your pain bud but it's not a difficult fix and on a positive note once sorted should deliver some trouble free T4'ing for years to come!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                  X