No announcement yet.

my beloved X reg T4 Kombi Transporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, difficult when you need a replacement super fast, luckily I don't so i do have time on my side to make sure I feel I am adequately compensated, still wish I had my old van though, she was a big part of family life, can't imagine ever feeling the same about another one, or imagine myself driving another vehicle yet.

Comment

Feel for you mate hope you can somehow sort your van out [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

welcome to the forum buddy, great bunch on here as you can probably see. Gutted for you mate, I hope you can get something sorted.

Comment

my beloved X reg T4 Kombi Transporter

The new insurance con is to send a cheque and say it’s part payment. They tell you to cash it and wait for the remaining balance. This happened to my brother last year. He had parked his motorcycle in a motorcycle parking bay and a car reversed into it. When he rang and asked where the rest of the money was he was told that he’d had accepted the offer as he’d cashed the cheque. Don’t cash anything, not even when you get it in writing. He lost out on about £2500
          When he asked for the bike back, they’d already broken it for parts, so no chance of buying back.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          Last edited by Snowrider; 16 May 2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X