Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old hand at mechanics, new to T4s... How much to pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by adewil View Post
      Welcome bud .well done all you need now is a fat wallet [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s
      Fat wallet or a few spanners and a willingness to have a go. Done ours so far without going mad cashwise. Being able to do the mechanical saves a lot. Trimmed ours out for 90 quid I think.Its all easily removable if we want to insulate further down the line. The beauty is you can do as little or as much as you like and it will always have you own stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Fat wallet or a few spanners and a willingness to have a go. Done ours so far without going mad cashwise. Being able to do the mechanical saves a lot. Trimmed ours out for 90 quid I think.Its all easily removable if we want to insulate further down the line. The beauty is you can do as little or as much as you like and it will always have you own stamp.
        I agree you with doing as much as you can yourself mate that's what I've done .had some help from friends who have T4's too..the fat wallet is needed cos you always seem to think you need/want something for your van like the twin exit exhaust i need now [emoji23]

Comment

Or wheels or wind deflectors or lowering springs or more wheels or lower springs or side glass or different seats ................................................

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Or wheels or wind deflectors or lowering springs or more wheels or lower springs or side glass or different seats ................................................
            That's the one [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
            X