Looked like this when a got itDSC_0022_4.jpg

Comment

Fair play it's looking really good now

Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome
            Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

Hello mate welcome aboard, much friendlier forum, no slagging off anyone's hard work or lack of money here !!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome along, nice ride, I'll ask the one we all want to ask, any pics of inside [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Cool ride mate, welcome aboard.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Just T4s
                  Love Life, Love T4`s.

Comment

Originally posted by daleydub View Post
                    Yet it just seems to be all about how much money and bragging about some overpriced add on.
                    I concur ! and dare I say it ( as I don't mince words ) ............ The types of people who usually buy T5's are snobs ! they tend to look down at the rest of us and assume we drive T4's because we can't afford a newer T5. I used to work with a guy that bought a T5, and I constantly used to ask "How's your ice-cream van, still running !?" ............. he used to get very upset !

My answer to all those dudes is, why buy a T5 if you can buy two T4's ......... as I have

Welcome aboard mate

TURK
                    Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
                    And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
                    The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

Welcome in your a place that doesn't slag you off for your personal choices! Other places seem full of negativity not help and guidance like here. Enjoy your stay...

Sent from my D6603 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by TURK View Post
                        I concur ! and dare I say it ( as I don't mince words ) ............ The types of people who usually buy T5's are snobs ! they tend to look down at the rest of us and assume we drive T4's because we can't afford a newer T5. I used to work with a guy that bought a T5, and I constantly used to ask "How's your ice-cream van, still running !?" ............. he used to get very upset !

My answer to all those dudes is, why buy a T5 if you can buy two T4's ......... as I have [ATTACH=CONFIG]4037[/ATTACH]

Welcome aboard mate

TURK
                        [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1360] well done that man.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Just imagine how depressed you would be if you had to have a t6 , if you wave to one they look at you like your going to mug them.

Comment

Welcome aboard...plenty of friendly help and support on here x

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
                            My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Working...
                            X